The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Foundation Health professionals adult nursing

Hi
DId anyone here attend interviews 1st April for the foundation health professionals for adult nursing??
Reply 1
Hi, I have an interview for the Foundation Health professionals course but for child nursing on the 30th April, I hope they give us an idea of what to expect at the interview. It does say something about having different activities at different stations but that's it !

Have you any idea what to expect ??
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by retronite
Hi, I have an interview for the Foundation Health professionals course but for child nursing on the 30th April, I hope they give us an idea of what to expect at the interview. It does say something about having different activities at different stations but that's it !

Have you any idea what to expect ??

Well done for getting interview! I was told about 150 applied for adult and 30 interviews for 10 places last year so assuming same this time, the course is split there's 30 places and that's devided between adult children and midwifery so ten each branch!
We had a very informal group discusion, 16 split in two groups, they gave us a Senarios and we discussed it, then we sat waiting in cafe whilst we were called in for our one to ones individually, I orepared for weeks and was dissappintend to find interviewes was 5-10 mins, so get your point across, why do you want to do children's nursing, what makes a good children's nurse, how will you cope with the stress, what's current media on nhs have you heard, that's about it! We then got back together and asked questions about the course and left! 4 hours long but really only half hour of stuff! Was really actually fun and relaxed, oter girls were lovely and we had a good laugh. Dress smart, relax and enjoy x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending