WithoutMuchHope
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I see people with titles like 'TSR royalty' and 'Vengeful overlord of TSR'. Bloody hell, I think I even saw 'Robert Prostitute" the other day. Terribly confusing and amusing. Could someone explain what these are, who writes them, how they are acquired etc. etc.? Thanks.
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Gotta be a sub for that kind of thing methinks.
mr tim
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by _Miriam_)
I see people with titles like 'TSR royalty' and 'Vengeful overlord of TSR'. Bloody hell, I think I even saw 'Robert Prostitute" the other day. Terribly confusing and amusing. Could someone explain what these are, who writes them, how they are acquired etc. etc.? Thanks.
These are usertitles. It is explained here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq...._status_titles

Subs can change the user title, so if you don't see the user title in the link above, then that was changed.
WithoutMuchHope
Rep:
?
Sub being short for...?Edit: Thank you for the link to the article.
PythianLegume
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Subscribers can write anything they want, I believe (as long as it's not too rude or offensive, presumably).

Titles like 'TSR Royalty' and 'Vengeful Overlord' are automatic and based on how many posts you have.
WithoutMuchHope
Rep:
?
How anyone ever manages to get to 50,000+ posts is beyond me....Wait you have to PAY to write 'Robert Prostitute' under your profile. Wow.
Idle
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
How anyone ever manages to get to 50,000+ posts is beyond me....Wait you have to PAY to write 'Robert Prostitute' under your profile. Wow.
There are other benefits to being a sub
WithoutMuchHope
Rep:
?
(Original post by Idle)
There are other benefits to being a sub
Please elaborate, 'Captain of the Vodka Burner.'
Idle
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Please elaborate, 'Captain of the Vodka Burner.'
Take a look here
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 6 years ago
You gotta subscribe to get an amazing usertitle like mine
Solivagant
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Clearly jealous :rolleyes:
Baron of Sealand
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The former two are not custom.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (329)
34.6%
No (622)
65.4%

Watched Threads