This discussion is closed.
littleone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by me!)
Greggs do the best bread - the white bloomer and the granary like one
true, but warburtons is the best normal supermarket loaf along with hovis(the bakedbean paket one)
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by littleone)
true, but warburtons is the best normal supermarket loaf along with hovis(the bakedbean paket one)
I was at my friend's for lunch once and was like 'this is really good bread' (it was warbutons) and she looked at me funny, never had the bakedbean packet one though

Greggs is better than the fresh Tesco bread as well
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by littleone)
I've never heard of Warburtons. The Hovis one that you mention is one of my favourites - the Extra Thick White Square Loaf, a.k.a. the baked bean one.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Rakooga)
Probably, although I don't glow in the dark yet... You also have to deal with the shame of taking your basket full of Value labelled items to the check-out. You just have to swallow your pride and get out as quick as possible
LOL, amazing. Go late at night when theres not so many people there
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Kids, come on, you should be eating wholemeal bread, complex carbs, not refined ones.
dinkymints
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I love Warburtons!! Only the paper wrapped one though. Can't really get it round here though
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what's Aldi? supermarket?

so Eeyore....... a colleague to be how many warminsterians are there on ukl then....
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
and to answer the question on the title......... YES.

that's all OAPs are supposed to be living off per week (£105 actually) according to the government, even before you take off money for rent, council tax etc.

it's a disgrace really
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
what's Aldi? supermarket?

so Eeyore....... a colleague to be how many warminsterians are there on ukl then....
None, I don't doubt! Oh and Annie - Warminster's a town not a city... and a boring one at that Longleat is the best though!
jazzy_girl
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
None, I don't doubt! Oh and Annie - Warminster's a town not a city... and a boring one at that Longleat is the best though!

sorry but whats the difference between a town and a city? i always have probs with that
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jazzy_girl)
sorry but whats the difference between a town and a city? i always have probs with that
Cities are bigger than towns, and they have cathedrals
jazzy_girl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eeyore)
Cities are bigger than towns, and they have cathedrals

thanks a lot
A.
jazzy_girl
Rep:
?
anyway its a bit hard to remember which place has a cathedral and which doesnt, or am i wrong?
A.
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
anyway its a bit hard to remember which place has a cathedral and which doesnt, or am i wrong?
A.
Hard to tell even when you are there sometimes. Me and two mates were skating in Milton Kenes for an hour outside some trendy place, before being told it was the new cathedral
jazzy_girl
Rep:
?
(Original post by pal_sch)
Hard to tell even when you are there sometimes. Me and two mates were skating in Milton Kenes for an hour outside some trendy place, before being told it was the new cathedral

hahahahaha
who told u? hahahaa
A.
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hahahahaha
who told u? hahahaa
A.
The old women came for the craft sale or something. The place had its own tourist information and shop inside!
jazzy_girl
Rep:
?
(Original post by pal_sch)
The old women came for the craft sale or something. The place had its own tourist information and shop inside!

lol
capitalism is everywhere....
A
jazzy_girl
Rep:
?
so is it possible to survive for 110 pounds a week, Paul?
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
so is it possible to survive for 110 pounds a week, Paul?
With a Lidles(sp) or Tescos nearby, no real need for a car or extravigant expences, and housing worked out, sure. The only problem would be social life. Live as cheep as you can so you can afford some life!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (88)
33.46%
No I don't (124)
47.15%
I work during the holidays (51)
19.39%

Watched Threads