The Student Room Group

UAL - Graphic Deisgn. HELP!!

Hi, I've just been sent an email saying 'Congratulations on your Place at Camberwell college of Art for Graphic Design' when all my interviews and the university I applied for was Saint Martins? I don't understand what's going on..

HELP!
Reply 1
Id ring them if you didnt even have interviews at Camberwell, that is strange!
Reply 2
Rang camberwell and they've said it may be down to how the course might be more suited for me at camberwell, pretty gutted though,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Oh i didnt know they would do that without actually telling you.. Did you prefer saint martins then? Personally i prefer camberwell to saint martins and camberwell is where im going, have you been to camberwell?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
What course? And nope never been there, well yeah basically wanted to go there since year 11 tbh, stayed at college an extra year to improve my grades, haha oh well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
for BA Graphic Design, and yeah you must be gutted then :/. Camberwell is very different to saint martins so it may not be what your after, its a lot smaller and isnt as 'fancy' as central saint martins, Camberwell is much more of a typical art school really. did you apply to any other places?
Reply 6
Original post by Sophie_25
for BA Graphic Design, and yeah you must be gutted then :/. Camberwell is very different to saint martins so it may not be what your after, its a lot smaller and isnt as 'fancy' as central saint martins, Camberwell is much more of a typical art school really. did you apply to any other places?

Yeah, Leeds, Edinburgh, Manchester and Newcastle, I'm from up north yasee, haha but I want to go to London, Join this I've just set up if you want?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/508682562570584/
Reply 7
oh i see! Have you accepted Camberwell then?
Reply 8

Quick Reply

Latest