The Student Room Group

EY Skills Academy 2014 !

Hi guys, has anyone else been accepted onto the 2014 skills academy in London?
Reply 1
Yep, I have..Looking forward to it, sounds like itll be really good!
Reply 2
Original post by JShah23
Yep, I have..Looking forward to it, sounds like itll be really good!

Nice. What a levels do u do? And are u staying in the hotel, if so what stuff are u taking? :smile:))))
Reply 3
Im doing Maths, FM, Econ, Geography and French, which ones are you taking?
Yeah I am staying at the hotel, probably will just bring a change of clothes for each day, and toiletries etc, but not much else! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by JShah23
Im doing Maths, FM, Econ, Geography and French, which ones are you taking?
Yeah I am staying at the hotel, probably will just bring a change of clothes for each day, and toiletries etc, but not much else! :smile:

I'm doing maths, further maths, physics,business and as additional further maths. And yeah probably same for me too. :smile:
I got a place as well :biggrin: Do you know how many other people are doing it as well? And where are you guys coming from?
Reply 6
Nice. I don't know how many others there are. I'm coming from up north. What a levels do u do ? :smile: and are u staying in the hotel ?
I'm from London, but I've decided to stay in the hotel anyway :P Should be a good experience though, and the hotel seems nice, its right next to the Shard. And I'm doing Maths, Further Maths, Economics and History.
Reply 8
I'm from London as well! Couldnt resist the hotel haha :wink: I think they'll be about 30 of us in total, not sure though
Ahhh okay...and do you have any idea what's going on for the second evening?
Reply 10
Hmm not sure. It says bring clothes you are willing to get dirty so I have no idea ?!
Reply 11
How early will you guys get there on Tuesday?
Reply 12
I will get there around 10:30. BTW do you know if we will be changing clothes for the pizza making on the first day?
Reply 13
Okay, thanks. Ummmm not sure, bring some clothes in case we do?
Reply 14
Original post by JShah23
Okay, thanks. Ummmm not sure, bring some clothes in case we do?

hmm yeah that's probably best. :biggrin: thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest