The Student Room Group

Anyone done/doing these A-Levels

Geography, Maths, Biology, Psychology?
How are you finding them? Interesting or not so? Which of them are more difficult than the others? Basically I am looking for you to tell me everything you can think of about these subjects :biggrin:

Contributions appreciated from anyone who does any of these subjects, but EVEN more so from anyone doing lots of them together :colondollar::colondollar:

(and just one more thing) :colondollar:

I am starting to feel not as confident about psychology, that it is an awful lot of work and not as interesting as you would expect... Would you change it for chemistry? I am currently at an a/a* for chemistry but didn't pick it because it looks so so difficult! :confused:

Advice for any of this would be great :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Hi I currently am in year 12 and I do Geography. I got an A* at GCSE and I'm not gonna lie it is quite hard however it is the kind of subject that if you do the work it really actually does pay off. At GCSE i was the kind of student that hardly did anything till last minute and got good grades however that really doesn't work at AS because there is sooooo much content. But with revision I know that it will be able to get A at the end of AS so in that way it's good because you literally just need to make sure you know the stuff and write it in the exam you'll be fine.

I don't really recommend psychology, I don't take it personally, but in my sixth form like half of my year had to drop it because they just said it was too hard or a pointless subject like it sounds interesting but it really isn't. But that's just what I heard I guess from the people in my year

Good Luck with you choices though!
Reply 2
Thanks! I am looking forward to geography, I hope it doesn't disappoint :yy:

Bump? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest