Why do I only really want the people I can't really have? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So recently I've been chatting to this lovely guy, I like him and we're going on a date soon. He's really nice and def. the type you can see a relationship will progress with, which is what I want, something long-term.

But at the weekend I met a different guy and my like (lust I guess) has massively overtaken that of the first guy... we got on SO well and there was a definite spark and thing between us, and this guy likes me too, but has made it kinda clear he only wants something casual. Plus, I'm going back to uni soon and neither of us is free to see each other properly before then so it's more than likely going to fizzle out.

This exact situation has happened before, a few times. I've met nice guys and then guys who only want sex, and I always get really attached to the ones who don't want relationships I wish I could make myself stop!! What can I do?! Why am I like this - why do I only want the ones I can't have long term?
Gray Wolf
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Do you want us to psycho analyse you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (59)
15.17%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (38)
9.77%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (74)
19.02%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (59)
15.17%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (43)
11.05%
How can I be the best version of myself? (116)
29.82%

Watched Threads