The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Social Work - Strathclyde Uni

Hiya,

I have been offered a place for my Social Work degree at Strathclyde. Can anyone advise what the timetable is like for first year students please?

I'm still waiting to hear from Cali so looking at all options (I know roughly the timetable for Cali) then it's decision time.

Thanks Catherine
Hello, well done! You'd probably be best phoning the uni for a rough timetable as it may change year to year. From what I've seen it's 3 days? Is that undergraduate or masters?
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Hi Ash,

Thanks very much. It's an undergraduate course I'm doing.

I was gonna give them a call but thought they would tell me to go away because I'm so early lol.
Did you have an interview, I just had mine today so I hope I hear soon! I'm sure they'd not take offence, they might not even know themselves yet! But from what I've seen from people that started last year they were in three days, one was a half day I'm sure:smile:
Reply 4
Good luck hun, fingers crossed. I hope you hear very soon. No I didn't get an interview, I have work experience so that must've been ok for them.

I hope it's a similar timetable, that would be fab 😉
Yeah it seems quite good! Ah, that's great. Well at least I know they've started getting back to people, I'll hear at some point!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending