The Student Room Group

Social Work MA in the Midlands. Too late too apply?

Hi Everyone hope you are all okay!

I really want to apply for a masters in social work in the west midlands but the closing date was 15th Jan. Do you think it is too late to apply? 3 of the universities have spaces in ucas extra so do you think I should apply for it through ucas or wait until next year?
:confused:

thanks for your help x
Reply 1
Original post by fqp_x
Hi Everyone hope you are all okay!

I really want to apply for a masters in social work in the west midlands but the closing date was 15th Jan. Do you think it is too late to apply? 3 of the universities have spaces in ucas extra so do you think I should apply for it through ucas or wait until next year?
:confused:

thanks for your help x

If they have places through UCAS extra I would just apply directly to the university as they will likely give you a place!
Reply 2
Original post by redferry
If they have places through UCAS extra I would just apply directly to the university as they will likely give you a place!

Thanks so much!
Reply 3
i was wondering this too, but can't find how to apply...what is this ucas extra? x
Reply 4
Original post by NiftyNails
i was wondering this too, but can't find how to apply...what is this ucas extra? x

Its gives you 1 university choice if you haven't been successful in getting any offers. Where are you applying? X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending