The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth University 2014 History Firm Choice

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Nah I know where you mean :smile: I've never been in to the town but I go through nailsea and backwell station if I'm going that way on the train. Lol.
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Hehe, yeah it's a mainline station and you'll quite likely pass through it :smile:

does anyone know when we can apply for accommodation?
Original post by WManthorp
Hehe, yeah it's a mainline station and you'll quite likely pass through it :smile:

does anyone know when we can apply for accommodation?

I have no idea! They said April, then early May! Keep waiting for the email I suppose! :P
Original post by Emma.1994
I have no idea! They said April, then early May! Keep waiting for the email I suppose! :P

I'm hoping it'll open soon! hehe

On a slightly-related note (not really to do with history) is anyone thinking of joining any of the clubs? I was thinking of checking out the cycling/sailing club but might also see what the history group is like also.

Anyone else thinking of something? :smile:
Reply 24
I'm hoping it'll open soon! hehe

On a slightly-related note (not really to do with history) is anyone thinking of joining any of the clubs? I was thinking of checking out the cycling/sailing club but might also see what the history group is like also.

Anyone else thinking of something? :smile:

Yeah I'm thinking of joining the history society too :smile: might see what else they have on offer during freshers fayre :smile:
Hey everyone! There's a group set up here for all for all 2014 Plymouth Freshers!

Here's the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223959214468476
Original post by Anna1006
Yeah I'm thinking of joining the history society too :smile: might see what else they have on offer during freshers fayre :smile:

Yeah, that's fair! So what areas of history is your favourite? :biggrin:
Reply 27
Yeah, that's fair! So what areas of history is your favourite? :biggrin:

umm wow that's quite a difficult question! I quite the civil rights movement in the USA. Some areas I'm bit bored of studying, but I'm quite easy going really. You? :smile:
Original post by Anna1006
umm wow that's quite a difficult question! I quite the civil rights movement in the USA. Some areas I'm bit bored of studying, but I'm quite easy going really. You? :smile:

Ha, always good to ask out the difficult ones!

Civil Rights is an interesting one, I know a little but not a lot on it! However for myself I quite like Maritime history and then also 19th and 20th Century. I like to read up a lot around those areas.

Also, if you haven't: try Quizup - it's an app on your phone where you can do quizzes on just about anything and then you can do specific subjects too.
Like, you do can specific areas of history. so I'm doing a lot of modern history quizzes right now and it's a lot of fun! :biggrin:
Reply 29
I'm from kent has anyone chosen halls yet?? I'm in Radnor!!?? Can't wait to start!!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 30
Hi guys has anyone looked at there timetable on the student portal?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending