In the event of a ww3 where do you think would be the safest place? Watch

This discussion is closed.
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
p.s it shouldn't have awful insects,cockroaches and various other pests and parasites..... :rolleyes:
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
p.s it shouldn't have awful insects,cockroaches and various other pests and parasites..... :rolleyes:
Wherever the President of the US is.
zazy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Wherever the President of the US is.
Lolz....How would you trace him down..
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
5th Ave night club. It used to be an air raid shelter in WW2. It would be great you could pissed while the world is ending.
drago di giada
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
5th Ave night club. It used to be an air raid shelter in WW2. It would be great you could pissed while the world is ending.
I disagree.. No where would you be safe. We have so many different bombs that would be let loose. And if that were the case everything would be doomed. Acid Rain would rain down for thousands of years, clouds of smoke and debris would shroud the sun, and no life would be safe upon this earth.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by drago di giada)
I disagree.. No where would you be safe. We have so many different bombs that would be let loose. And if that were the case everything would be doomed. Acid Rain would rain down for thousands of years, clouds of smoke and debris would shroud the sun, and no life would be safe upon this earth.
Blimey is was a joke.
drago di giada
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Blimey is was a joke.
I get that, but I do not think it would be a laughing matter do you?
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I get that, but I do not think it would be a laughing matter do you?
In the instance of WW3 breaking out, laughing would be at the top of my agenda. Well, just behind kissing my behind away.
drago di giada
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
In the instance of WW3 breaking out, laughing would be at the top of my agenda. Well, just behind kissing my behind away.
lol, Indeed? Alec how old are you?
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol, Indeed? Alec how old are you?
17. Why?
drago di giada
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You remind me of the person that told me to come to this site and start debating with the people here. Same name, but different age unfortunately.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its not a laughing matter but we have to laugh some times otherwise we would all be misserable.

Its not like I was laughing about dead people or anything.
drago di giada
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'd hope that you weren't laughing about dead people.. because that would just be SAD! Pitiful.. anywho.. Anyone in here Conservative? Anyone like Limbaugh?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm listening to Joy Division, I sure I don't need to point out the irony there.
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'd hope that you weren't laughing about dead people.. because that would just be SAD! Pitiful.. anywho.. Anyone in here Conservative? Anyone like Limbaugh?
A hypocrite as I said yesterday. BUT, he does have a lot of good common sense things to say despite this.
drago di giada
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
A hypocrite as I said yesterday. BUT, he does have a lot of good common sense things to say despite this.
Why Howard.. are you following me? .. lol. Limbaugh.. he is a brilliant man.. you believe he is a hypocrite only because of the drug thing.
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
theres some deep caves near the city centre, if i took some candles/touches i could go down there.....lol
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
a cave in mongolia
drago di giada
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
One word for you all.. "wow!".. lol.
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i used to worry about bombs when i was younge (not that i don't know but...) basically, when that bomb went off at canary wharf, i didnt understand what it was all about, i simply associated bombs with war and thought there was a war in here. i thought, if i go to the cellar and a bomb drops, it'll mean the house would collapse on me. so this obviously led me to question the safety of the atic completely ignoring the fact i'd be immediately cruched/killed/exploded. Ahhhh, to be a child again (when was canary wharf?)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (73)
19.73%
Labour (178)
48.11%
Liberal Democrats (52)
14.05%
Green Party (22)
5.95%
Brexit Party (5)
1.35%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.81%
SNP (8)
2.16%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.81%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.62%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (2)