Why is anal sex disgusting? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Baron of Sealand
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
People often say, 'The arse is for pooping.' Some even use that as an 'evidence' to 'prove' that you should not have anal sex.

Well, the penis is for peeing though. Why is anal sex disgusting but vaginal is not?
King Leonidas
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's not disgusting if the rim and the bin is clean.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
people lie
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
misc tells that

if the woman hasnt cleaned it properly
its game over

srs
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do you really want to know? I'll PM you and tell you if you really want to know. It's not something I know how to verbalise appropriately for the general TSR public, meaning the only explanation I can think to give is the straightforward kind with no sugarcoating whatsoever.
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I suppose urine is less gross than poop? Some people worry about pooping when the guy pulls out too, which is a pretty disgusting thought :lol:

Tbh most of the girls I know aren't against anal sex for that reason, it's more because they worry about it being painful :dontknow:
RobML
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Because it's been a taboo in many cultures for thousands of years?
Sodom and Gomorrah and stuff
tehforum
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Vixen47)
Do you really want to know? I'll PM you and tell you if you really want to know. It's not something I know how to verbalise appropriately for the general TSR public, meaning the only explanation I can think to give is the straightforward kind with no sugarcoating whatsoever.
pm me
Kvothe the Arcane
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by clh_hilary)
People often say, 'The arse is for pooping.' Some even use that as an 'evidence' to 'prove' that you should not have anal sex.

Well, the penis is for peeing though. Why is anal sex disgusting but vaginal is not?
Stool is seen as more disgusting than urine. Plus, it smells more.
Kolasinac138
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
STDS
Mequa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Some people worry about pooping when the guy pulls out too, which is a pretty disgusting thought :lol:
It's not unknown for the recipient to fart too when the guy pulls out. Might be a bit embarrassing for a woman, especially if it's a loud and smelly one and she doesn't know the guy that well. :lol:
De Chirico
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by clh_hilary)

Well yeah.. and it's to have sex with. I suppose the fact the anus has no role in reproduction has led to the arguments you mentioned. Personally I have no desire to try anal sex, it just doesn't appeal to me sexually. I wouldn't say I find it disgusting though, just not a turn on.
Baron of Sealand
Rep:
?
(Original post by King Leonidas)
It's not disgusting if the rim and the bin is clean.
OK fair enough.
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mequa)
It's not unknown for the recipient to fart too when the guy pulls out. Might be a bit embarrassing for a woman, especially if it's a loud and smelly one and she doesn't know the guy that well. :lol:

Yikes. Yeah I think farting or pooping during sex would be an instant mood killer. :lol:
Baron of Sealand
Rep:
?
(Original post by 419)
people lie
What? :confused:
Baron of Sealand
Rep:
?
(Original post by tehforum)
misc tells that

if the woman hasnt cleaned it properly
its game over

srs
What is misc?
Baron of Sealand
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vixen47)
Is it going to be inspiring? :confused:
Baron of Sealand
Rep:
?
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
I suppose urine is less gross than poop? Some people worry about pooping when the guy pulls out too, which is a pretty disgusting thought :lol:

Tbh most of the girls I know aren't against anal sex for that reason, it's more because they worry about it being painful :dontknow:
Then just don't look at it. Get a piece of tissue paper, rub the penis right after you pull it out and throw the whole thing away.
Baron of Sealand
Rep:
?
(Original post by RobML)
Because it's been a taboo in many cultures for thousands of years?
Sodom and Gomorrah and stuff
Then why? Apart from god said it that is.
Baron of Sealand
Rep:
?
(Original post by keromedic)
Stool is seen as more disgusting than urine. Plus, it smells more.
But then how is it a valid argument to dismiss anal sex?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (129)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (63)
9.55%
No I am happy with my course choice (374)
56.67%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (94)
14.24%

Watched Threads