The Great Kidney Mystery (chronic pain).. Its a long one.

Watch
Salamence91
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am currently waiting for an ultrasound to see what's wrong with my kidney. Ive been getting awful pain with it and im constantly tired and going really hot and only feel comfortable laying down.. And im just way too tired to move.

At first it was put down to infection but the first set of antibiotics i had an allergic reaction to. Second set hardly touched the pain. Also had to take specimen samples. They said that i have aload of red blood cells round my kidney. Could this be inflammation or bleeding?

To cut this long story short we are thinking its kidney stones. So if it is what can i expect treatment wise if it is? Or what other things could it be?

How did you cope with it? Cos painkillers don't even touch the pain.

And finally how long would it take to be back on my feet. Had to ring doctor for a sick note to go on ESA while im waited to be treated and they said it may take up to a year till i have fully recovered. Probably due to waiting for ultrasound to operation and then of course recovery.

Any help, advice, experiences would be so fantastic and will be greatly appreciated. Just want someone to relate to.

Sent from my RM-825_eu_euro1_310 using Tapatalk
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Have you figured out what's wrong? I'm having the same problem . Hope all is well!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (624)
48.83%
No (654)
51.17%

Watched Threads