I don't know how much I am entitled too - complicated situation

Welsh Bluebird
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 5 years ago

I am currently in university in Wales and both of my parents have moved abroad. I have no wish to move with them and my home now is in the UK where I am currently living. I am moving to England in September to do a PGCE and I was just wondering what I was entitled too?

Because I am not moving with my parents abroad I have all my correspondence sent to my sisters although I don't live with her. I don't live with my parents and I don't live with her. I live alone and my full time address is the same as my term time address.

When I move to Southampton in September that will become both my full time and term time address until I then move on or stay depending on whether I get a job in that area - which I hope to do.

What am I entitled too? I am pretty much estranged from my parents now because they've moved abroad and I have no wish to move with them so im pretty much on my own. I dont know what im entitled too though.

Any help would be appreciated.
SFW Student Finance Adviser
Badges: 0
Report 5 years ago
Hi Mickey O'Neill

Based on the information you have given me you would need to apply to Student Finance England.

If you call them on 0300 100 0607 and they will be able to advise you of what funding you would be entitled to apply for.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
new posts
to top
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.


With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (101)
No (64)

Watched Threads

View All