Who is more attractive : the average guy or girl?

Watch
Poll: Who is more attractive : the average guy or girl?
I'm a guy : the average guy (21)
25.61%
I'm a guy : the average girl (26)
31.71%
I'm a girl : the average guy (12)
14.63%
I'm a girl: the average girl (23)
28.05%
jamieTT
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Well?
Serendipitee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Obvious point of thread is obvious. OP sure is horny for dem menfolks :awesome:
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
By definition, its the same.
MichaelYEAH
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What kind of non-question is this?
Serendipitee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MichaelYEAH)
What kind of non-question is this?
The OP's thread history will tell you the answer - he doesn't like women, and he doesn't *like* them either :awesome:
MichaelYEAH
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Serendipitee)
The OP's thread history will tell you the answer - he doesn't like women, and he doesn't *like* them either :awesome:
Just read through OP's thread history. :laugh: I think he's hoping that men will win this.
Serendipitee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just read through OP's thread history. :laugh: I think he's hoping that men will win this.
He just needs to come out and accept it, ya know? :lol:

OP, here is a picture I think you will enjoy:

Necrosyrtes
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cole-slaw)
By definition, its the same.
No it isn't, we are comparing two different populations. For example, who can run fastest - the average 21 year old or the average 80 year old? They obviously aren't the same.

Anyway, in my opinion the average male is more attractive (no homo), however at the higher end females are much more attractive.

Important edit: by attractive, I mean aesthetically pleasing. I don't mean sexually attractive.
IFoundWonderland
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No.. He wants women to win this to prove a point. He thinks we hold all the power and men are poor creatures who are constantly being wronged by women.
miser
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The average girl, easily.
keturah
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wouldn't they be equally attractive :s
MichaelYEAH
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ILovePancakes)
No.. He wants women to win this to prove a point. He thinks we hold all the power and men are poor creatures who are constantly being wronged by women.
Even better! Let's face facts, we men have to tougher in life - hence the huge movement for equal rights for men!
cole-slaw
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Necrosyrtes)
No it isn't, we are comparing two different populations. For example, who can run fastest - the average 21 year old or the average 80 year old? They obviously aren't the same.

Anyway, in my opinion the average male is more attractive (no homo), however at the higher end females are much more attractive.

Important edit: by attractive, I mean aesthetically pleasing. I don't mean sexually attractive.
Yes it is. Men are on average as attractive to women as women are to men, thus the average of each must be also of identical level of attractiveness. It is a non-question.
Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The average girl. I see more attractive women then attractive men
Necrosyrtes
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cole-slaw)
Yes it is. Men are on average as attractive to women as women are to men, thus the average of each must be also of identical level of attractiveness. It is a non-question.
That's not the question. Look at the poll - it asks for your opinion, not the general opinion of one gender on another.

Edit: I should say, it asks you to compare the averages of the two groups which makes perfect sense.
MichaelYEAH
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Serendipitee)
He just needs to come out and accept it, ya know? :lol:

OP, here is a picture I think you will enjoy:

Did you google that, or was it on your hard drive? If he is actually an anti-feminist/anti-woman he probably believes in this too:

Name:  anti%u00252Bfeminist%2Brobertson.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  37.5 KB
Stewie2011
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Would say they are far more fat and ugly girls out there making the average woman more attractive as a result. Women tend to take other factors into account for men, money, job, social skills, etc where men tend to focus more on looks at least initially. It would depend what you determine as average but going on the above I would have thought the girl. Theoretically though yeah its a non-question.
cole-slaw
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Necrosyrtes)
That's not the question. Look at the poll - it asks for your opinion, not the general opinion of one gender on another.

Edit: I should say, it asks you to compare the averages of the two groups which makes perfect sense.
I think the question is asking who is more objectively attractive. To which there is a correct answer, and that answer is "they are identical".

Otherwise its a pointless question. I am a heterosexual male and thus I think women are more attractive. What did we learn? Nothing. I don't think this is what OP meant.
IFoundWonderland
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Even better! Let's face facts, we men have to tougher in life - hence the huge movement for equal rights for men!
You poor poor souls. Woe betide.

On a serious note, I think that there are some inequalities that affect men severely. However, the attitude of the OP and a few other members on here implies that women are superior and that this is wrong, when in reality, both genders suffer inequalities, but just on a larger scale for women.
Serendipitee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Did you google that, or was it on your hard drive? If he is actually an anti-feminist/anti-woman he probably believes in this too: Name:  anti%u00252Bfeminist%2Brobertson.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  37.5 KB
Googled it lol :teehee: Lmfao, yeah. If he made a magazine it'd look like this.Image
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (33)
5.67%
Uncertainty around my education (68)
11.68%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (66)
11.34%
Lack of purpose or motivation (75)
12.89%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (33)
5.67%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (30)
5.15%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (62)
10.65%
Financial worries (37)
6.36%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (24)
4.12%
Exposure to negative news/social media (34)
5.84%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.58%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (58)
9.97%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (47)
8.08%

Watched Threads