The Student Room Group

Is it sad that I've never touched a pair of boobs?

I'm 19. I've never had a girlfriend and I've never touched a girls bare boobs (obviously apart from when I was a baby). In fact the only time I have seen boobs in real life (not on the internet) is when we go on family holidays and there is a woman sunbathing topless. I feel like running over and blowing a raspberry between them.

Is this sad?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I feel like running over and blowing a raspberry between them.

:lol:
Reply 2
I would strongly suggest you don't do that :lolwut: It's not sad that you haven't touched a pair of breasts, no. You haven't had the opportunity to do so yet is all, I'm sure you'll get to in the future. :dontknow:
Reply 3
I'm sure that's pretty normal... except maybe not the raspberry bit :tongue: (although to be fair, that probably is too...)
Reply 4
It isn't sad as in what you mean, but it's emotionally sad that you haven't. Boobs are amazing, small, big, whatever. I enjoy them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bit weird @ 19 years old, but then everyone growns up with different people and have different opportunities...
Reply 6
I didn't touch a pair of boobs till I was 23. You learn to deal with it after a while.
Reply 7
You're only 19. Sure when you start going out with someone she'll let you after a while. It's not sad really
Me neither, man...
It's okay, neither have I :smile:
Reply 10
Neither have I. And I'm 24! :frown:
Reply 11
Original post by Bassetts
I didn't touch a pair of boobs till I was 23. You learn to deal with it after a while.

I knew it would be bassetts that posted this when i read the comment... no offense but it's all in the past now since your "lost my virginity" thread hahaha
Reply 12
Original post by lmorgan95
I knew it would be bassetts that posted this when i read the comment... no offense but it's all in the past now since your "lost my virginity" thread hahaha
I'm giving some perspective on the issue.
I touch them every day because I own them. You would get tired my D cups are really stressful
I'm 19. I've never had a girlfriend and I've never touched a girls bare boobs (obviously apart from when I was a baby). In fact the only time I have seen boobs in real life (not on the internet) is when we go on family holidays and there is a woman sunbathing topless. I feel like running over and blowing a raspberry between them.

Is this sad?

Its hilarious, esp the last sentence.
I touch them every day because I own them. You would get tired my D cups are really stressful

but those are the best cups
:rofl: at the raspberry bit but seriously don't do that - don't worry you're still young you're only 19 you're time will come :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by lmorgan95

What "lost my virginity" thread??? :eek:

Have I missed something??? :frown:
Reply 18
It's a worthwhile life goal to aim for. Wouldn't worry too much at 19. I was 23 when I achieved this aim. Slightly frustrating wait, mind, but just as good as I had anticipated. Must be great being a girl, boobs on tap...
In my sex crazed social group it would be but for me personally no.

Latest

Trending

Trending