The Student Room Group

Have you ever Googled yourself?

if you so , did you find anything interesting?

Scroll to see replies

No, only my Google+ profile on the right hand side of the results. My last post was "I died" so it looks like I'm dead to anyone who searches for me.
Reply 2
Yes I have. Nothing Interesting.
No, I'd rather not know.
Reply 4
If I don't include my middle name, I have a guy in Australia who shares my name.
Yup

Got pictures of the Israeli and American flags being burned and Ayatollah Khomeini

:erm:

:rofl:
Reply 6
Yeah, there's a media artist and a psychotherapist :smile:
Yep!

Nothing interesting though, just some sporting achievements and a Tracy Breaker quiz I made when I was really young :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd give the link, but I don't really want people knowing my full name, so instead I used tinypic :P Hey there :wink:
Reply 9
Yes, mostly is lists equestrian results or the actress, dependent on whether I spell my name correctly. It pisses me off that people don't spell my name correctly, when I've written it down for them.
Yes, I once found pics of me on Google images but I got those removed :smile:
lol yep!!!!
comes up with nothing everytime!!!:wink:
Reply 12
Yes I have, just to make sure nothing personal pops up in the search results.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well... My name certainly brings up a few results... https://www.google.co.uk/#q=samuel+lee+jackson
Yes. It comes up with my Facebook profile, a casting page, a 1901 census result (not me!), an old justgiving page I had, reviews and info on various shows I have been in, plus lots of other things nothing to do with me. Image search brings up things completely unrelated to me, plus some of my headshots, and some pictures of me on stage. Nothing I wouldn't expect or particularly interesting!
Reply 15
Nah nothing interesting, just some of my FB or twitter posts come up and on the search, a pic of me was the 4th result. The first few pics were of old women haha.
Original post by MichaelYEAH
I'd give the link, but I don't really want people knowing my full name, so instead I used tinypic :P Hey there :wink:

So...Michael Norris?
ye just comes up with my artwork mostly
Reply 18
Yes, regularly. I work in IT and know for a fact that recruiting managers will google applicants.

It comes up with quite a bit; My linkedin, half marathon results, university representations, newspaper quotations, justgiving page, results for competition hiking and my local councillor list.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Viva Emptiness
So...Michael Norris?

Hey girl :wink: hit me up on fb yo

Quick Reply

Latest