santinopalermo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi my name is Santino , i'm in my second year of college in the UK and i need an idea for a short film around 5 minutes long with little talking and only a few actors , i've made short films in the past, please can you help me out , many thanks! my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ8...Yrc9W1he7iggIQ
KBradders
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by santinopalermo)
Hi my name is Santino , i'm in my second year of college in the UK and i need an idea for a short film around 5 minutes long with little talking and only a few actors , i've made short films in the past, please can you help me out , many thanks! my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ8...Yrc9W1he7iggIQ
Well it would be wrong if I gave you an actual idea if it's going towards coursework. So here are a few tips:

Listen to music, watch films/TV, go for a walk on your own. A way of gaining inspiration. I have also gained inspiration from my own life and the odd nightmare I have.
Brainstorm ideas on a mind map, come up with 3 possible ideas.
Then choose the idea that will be the most achievable.

Hint: plan well into the future. The downside of this is that you won't know which idea to choose.
abdulahi
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There's this story that comes into mind a lot of people have heard it but does your work have to do with the film making or coming up with the story (or both)

Posted from TSR Mobile
santinopalermo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by abdulahi)
There's this story that comes into mind a lot of people have heard it but does your work have to do with the film making or coming up with the story (or both)

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's both really , i have to storyboard and do an outline and then make the film.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (23)
26.14%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (9)
10.23%
No I am happy with my choice (50)
56.82%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
6.82%

Watched Threads