Watch
This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
Where?? Nothing on Sky sports or Chelsea site!!!
Did you know that the word gullible has been taken out of the dictionary? Go and look it up go on... :rolleyes: :p:
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
With a bit of luck he'll stick to his youth investment (unlike his predecessor) and many should come through the ranks hopefully. Then we'll bash the youth academy after another clash. :rolleyes:

Has ol' Rafa made any signings at youth level too? He has the same opinion concerning youth as Mourinho AFAIK.
Arl' Gerard Houllier invested in youth talent, if I recall correctly!

Le Tallec, Mellor, Pongolle.. gave them all a chance.

Let's hope Waffa stops buying spanish and brings a few youngsters through the system! :cool:
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Where?? Nothing on Sky sports or Chelsea site!!!
Its on BBC news, Chelsea Vs Wigan :rofl:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hahaha

Arsenal vs Man Utd!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
Its on BBC news, Chelsea Vs Wigan :rofl:
Never!!!
Nothing on BBC website, not that I can find anyway.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Never!!!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/football/prem06/fixtures.htm !!
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
looool the fixture is out tommorow 10am! =')
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Never!!!
Only kidding

You should make a predictions thread, and the person with the most amount of correct fixtures for tommorrow wins! (that would be hard!)
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 15 years ago
Unlike Chelsea, Arsenal, whover, we've already got decent 'homegrown' players. Gerrard and Carragher are definite starts, Welsh and Warnock are generally in the squad more that they aren't. In other words, we're being loyal to the talented ones we've supported as well as further development of our academy and training facilities, rather than kopping (typo intended) out and buying risky players abroad for ridiculously inflated prices. Rafa is stil interested in signing young (Spanish) players, probably with this new ruling in mind, but he's signalling that we will be playing with the new system rather than cheating it.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Speaking of this UEFA requirement, I wonder if any teams will fall short of the criteria. THey never said they had to play a single game, just be in the 25 man squad.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
12 hours till fixtures revealed, how exciting!
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
12 hours till fixtures revealed, how exciting!
cannot wait :s: I hope there's some good start of season matches to kick it off nicely
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
cannot wait :s: I hope there's some good start of season matches to kick it off nicely
Please.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm hoping for Everton to play Wigan, West Brom, Sunderland and West Ham first games of the season, give Beattie his first few hattricks of the season.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
I'm hoping for Everton to play Wigan, West Brom, Sunderland and West Ham first games of the season, give Beattie his first few hattricks of the season.
Maybe maybe.
I'd love to stuff the RS though.
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Maybe maybe.
I'd love to stuff the RS though.
i'ld love to stuff every team in the prem...except fulham, pompey and everton...maybe win them by a goal or two as long as we end up first and win the major games
jamlan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
i'ld love to stuff every team in the prem...except fulham, pompey and everton...maybe win them by a goal or two as long as we end up first and win the major games
Confidence, is the preference, of the habitual Chelsea supporting voyeur :rolleyes:
hossy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Push for a change!

Well im trying to push the mods for a sub forum for all the big sports on TSR. It makes it easier for us to locate specific threads etc. If you would like to see such a sub forum then please go to http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t124943.html to lend some support for a Football/Rugby/F1 sub forum.

I have been told by the mods that if I can get enough support on the thread, its possible we will get one. It makes sense since the sports forum is full of off topic threads etc.
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hossy)
Push for a change!

Well im trying to push the mods for a sub forum for all the big sports on TSR. It makes it easier for us to locate specific threads etc. If you would like to see such a sub forum then please go to http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t124943.html to lend some support for a Football/Rugby/F1 sub forum.

I have been told by the mods that if I can get enough support on the thread, its possible we will get one. It makes sense since the sports forum is full of off topic threads etc.
i dont think they would be useful yet - rugby subforum would be small, as would f1 i think
also you may need racket games like tennis, badminton in one sub forum
hossy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
We are talking all year sports and have a big following
Maybe F1 isnt all year and might be dropped on that basis
Golf could enter though??
Tennis & Badminton dont
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (52)
19.55%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (59)
22.18%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (50)
18.8%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (55)
20.68%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
9.4%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
9.4%

Watched Threads