The Student Room Group
jamlan
What, in the first qualifying round? :confused:

Whenever we can, although a Chelsea v Barcelona final would be great. :cool:
Reply 20182
chats
Very good news for Liverpool!

It is indeed.
Anyone heard anything yet about the Spurs, Chelski thing?
A bit off that Spurs gave them an ultimatum, I guess we will find out miday. Ultimatum = blackmail.
Reply 20184
Hehehe... how ironic! :biggrin: :wink:

It's the first round, and we were seeded, so we were never even going to get a remotely average team.
chelsea's noon deadline is here...
Reply 20186
Reloader
chelsea's noon deadline is here...

for what? sorry, can't be bothered to read the thread back *is tired* :frown: :p:
rmyl
for what? sorry, can't be bothered to read the thread back *is tired* :frown: :p:

the arnesen thing
Reply 20188
El Chueco
the arnesen thing

aaaa, i see
*eagerly awaits outcome* :rolleyes:
Reply 20189
Well I'm pleased with that, we couldnt have gotten a better draw! They wanted to play us too so everyone's happy. At least we don't have to travel all the way to Kazhakstan or somewhere. :biggrin:
Reply 20190
~Sam~
Well I'm pleased with that, we couldnt have gotten a better draw! They wanted to play us too so everyone's happy. At least we don't have to travel all the way to Kazhakstan or somewhere. :biggrin:

Yay, sam's back! :love:
Reply 20191
Raindance
Yay, san's back! :love:

San? :eek: :p:
Aww, thank you! :love:
I've had ridiculous amounts of exams this week but I've got a break now until monday so I'm gracing you all with my presence! :smile:. Missed you all!
Reply 20192
~Sam~
I've had ridiculous amounts of exams this week but I've got a break now until monday so I'm gracing you all with my presence! :smile:. Missed you all!

awwwww, hi sam!!!!! :p:
missed you too. :biggrin: yey :biggrin:
maybe the footy thread can be lively again :smile:
Reply 20193
~Sam~

Must have been so excited to see you, i forgot how to type! :eek:
Reply 20194
Raindance
Must have been so excited to see you, i forgot how to type! :eek:

Lol. We can make this into a Liverpool thread once more!
Reply 20195
~Sam~
Lol. We can make this into a Liverpool thread once more!

yey :biggrin:
Reply 20196
There's loads of talk on the liverpool message boards about the draw being a fix, what do u think? Bet we'll get Everton in the 3rd round!
Reply 20197
~Sam~
There's loads of talk on the liverpool message boards about the draw being a fix, what do u think? Bet we'll get Everton in the 3rd round!

sadly, i wouldn't be surprised. increases the revenue loads by having a draw like that :rolleyes:
Reply 20198
rmyl
sadly, i wouldn't be surprised. increases the revenue loads by having a draw like that :rolleyes:

Plus, UEFA don't want five English teams in the group stages so if we played Everton it would solve that problem. Apparently there's talk of TNS moving the home game to the millennium stadium
Reply 20199
~Sam~
Plus, UEFA don't want five English teams in the group stages so if we played Everton it would solve that problem. Apparently there's talk of TNS moving the home game to the millennium stadium

ooo, i bet that'd be good to watch. i love the millennium stadium, has to be one of the best in the country, if not the best (ok, of course excluding anfield :p: ) it'll bring in extra money again too i suppose. tbh, thats all they're doing it for

Latest