The Student Room Group
El Pollo Diablo
Woo! Lincoln have signed no less than 6 players today. :biggrin:

Jesus, hehe.
Any big names? :biggrin:
afireinside©
Exciting!
Who else are the Chelsea signing? :redface:

Rumour is SWP, we have Del Horno and hopefully they want Adriano and Essien. We will see. :wink:
afireinside©
Hmmmmm, can't wait for the new season to begin, woot! :cool:

Time for Chelsea to do the quintette! :wink:
ChelseaBabe
Rumour is SWP, we have Del Horno and hopefully they want Adriano and Essien. We will see. :wink:

Hee hee, funny if you got Adriano and Essien. Out of the two I think Essien is realistic, but I don't think Adriano would leave Inter for anybody just yet..
afireinside©
Hee hee, funny if you got Adriano and Essien. Out of the two I think Essien is realistic, but I don't think Adriano would leave Inter for anybody just yet..

Well I do know that we are not signing Owen or Beckham. LOL :rolleyes:
Good job too :cool:
We're rumoured to be getting at least 2 more players in next week, we'll see, we'll see! :eek:
afireinside©

But then he's playing for a side who won't progress as much as Juventus and AC Milan in Serie A and the Champions League. Inter are just about guaranteed third spot and the QF of the Champions League. With Chelsea you could argue you are practically guaranteed more than this already. As time goes on and he earns sweet FA in terms of honours we'll see if he changes his mind.
Granted, but he seems very happy to stay with Inter ATM - He's even said he owes the club a lot etc, and so will be loyal to them :cool:
afireinside©
Good job too :cool:
We're rumoured to be getting at least 2 more players in next week, we'll see, we'll see! :eek:

Oh lets see you could sign Paul Butler or ermm who else is really rubbish??? I can't think. LOL :biggrin:

Oh, oh, oh and Neil Sullivan :wink:
Reply 20549
NDGAARONDI
Time for Chelsea to do the quintette! :wink:

Didn't know you were eligible for the LDV trophy :confused:

:biggrin:
ChelseaBabe
Oh lets see you could sign Paul Butler or ermm who else is really rubbish??? I can't think. LOL :biggrin:

Oh, oh, oh and Neil Sullivan :wink:

Meanie! :mad:
afireinside©
Meanie! :mad:

ROFL!!
You never know you could get Rooney!!! :wink:
ChelseaBabe
ROFL!!
You never know you could get Rooney!!! :wink:

That is, i'm gonna give you 2 warning points..! :eek: :redface:

:tsr:
afireinside©
That is, i'm gonna give you 2 warning points..! :eek: :redface:

:tsr:

Please don't!!! * starts to cry. :bawling: * makes nose blowing noise very loudly.
ChelseaBabe
Please don't!!! * starts to cry. :bawling: * makes nose blowing noise very loudly.

Hahaha, oh no I think I went OTT *feels bad* :redface: :frown:
Norwich 4 prem!!! .... then back down next year!

Ashton and Greeno ! if they stay are gonna be ones to watch!
Jump
Didn't know you were eligible for the LDV trophy :confused:

:biggrin:

I saw Malcolm's sons in the paper. They looked very similar. :eek:
afireinside©
Hahaha, oh no I think I went OTT *feels bad* :redface: :frown:

And so you should!! :biggrin:

Anyway back to football.
What friendlies do you have in July?
Our first is away to Wycombe Wanderers on 13th. (ROFL :biggrin: )
ChelseaBabe

What's wrong with Wycombe Wanderers? Rather play them then some teams like Celtic and Rangers.
ChelseaBabe
And so you should!! :biggrin:

Anyway back to football.
What friendlies do you have in July?

Hardcore.
We're playing in some Thailand cup competition with Man Citeh and Bolton and Thailand FC, hehe!

Latest