This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Quality! Get me a ticket aswell!
I'm not made out of money. Well, I suppose Chelsea fans should since we have that reputation. :rolleyes:
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Still living in 1999? :p:
Hey, weren't you definetly gunna win the treble last season... whateva happened with that? :p:
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
I'm not made out of money. Well, I suppose Chelsea fans should since we have that reputation. :rolleyes:
Yea! I thought you all were! =o
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hey, weren't you definetly gunna win the treble last season... whateva happened with that? :p:
Nah, the quad mate. What can I say, the fixture list against us for the FA Cup (after Newcastle straight to Barcelona) and a linesman who can see through players legs wrongly.[/Mourinho mode]
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yea! I thought you all were! =o
Apparently out of all Premiership supporters, the highest average annual salary belongs to Chelsea supporters. :eek:
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Nah, the quad mate. What can I say, the fixture list against us for the FA Cup (after Newcastle straight to Barcelona) and a linesman who can see through players legs wrongly.[/Mourinho mode]
Looool

Apparently out of all Premiership supporters, the highest average annual salary belongs to Chelsea supporters. :eek:
Seen! Does Abramovich count as a supporter? :stupido3:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Seen! Does Abramovich count as a supporter? :stupido3:
I can see how that would strastically increase the average. I'm guessing they did not consider him and perhaps at the time of compiling data for this he didn't take over Chelsea at the time maybe. Although owner of Chelsea I'd call him a fan of CSKA Moscow personally. That's the team he liked before coming to Chelsea.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...el=premiership

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

now keep your dirty hands off him Beneathus!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wish to moan about football. I hate the SFA! Nationalist bunch of turds. Deny a chance for many Britons to develop their career especialyl at youth level who can't get a first team place. To save erosion of national FAs you can ask for assurances from FIFA themselves. Ugh.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wish to moan about football. I hate the SFA! Nationalist bunch of turds. Deny a chance for many Britons to develop their career especialyl at youth level who can't get a first team place. To save erosion of national FAs you can ask for assurances from FIFA themselves. Ugh.
Feel better now hun??!!

I wish to moan about the rising cost of peas! :p:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Chelsea were the first Premiership side to sponsor the Olympic bid yes? Lord Coe is involved. Guess who he supports?

look
Jump
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You won't be so proud of recieving Lord Coes support when you find out he's had an affair with none other than William Hague.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jump)
You won't be so proud of recieving Lord Coes support when you find out he's had an affair with none other than William Hague.
He can have better than that. :eek:
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Chelsea have had to delay the unveiling of the new kit and Del Horno due to todays horrific attacks
Also Arsenal delayed their topping out ceremony for the Emirates Stadium
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlin...336713&cc=5739
I didn't think i wanted him to join, but now i'm kind of excited that i'm gonna see him playing for us next season, if he does sign for us that is
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlin...336713&cc=5739
I didn't think i wanted him to join, but now i'm kind of excited that i'm gonna see him playing for us next season, if he does sign for us that is
Will be good to see him in the premiership, reckon he will be good =)
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
Will be good to see him in the premiership, reckon he will be good =)
And it'll give us extra width. Benitez seems to be after a lot of wide player (i don't mean fat players, but players who play in wide positions :rolleyes: ) with Zenden, Figo, Gonzales. Maybe we have a problem with a lack of width. I dunno
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And it'll give us extra width. Benitez seems to be after a lot of wide player (i don't mean fat players, but players who play in wide positions :rolleyes: ) with Zenden, Figo, Gonzales. Maybe we have a problem with a lack of width. I dunno
You obviously didnt see must of Zenden last season then? he was playing in the middle
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by material breach)
You obviously didnt see must of Zenden last season then? he was playing in the middle
But, from what i understand he can play left or right wing too.
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
But, from what i understand he can play left or right wing too.
he can, he's played left back for us too, but most of the time he was playing in the middle and did really well there.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (411)
43.72%
No (98)
10.43%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.85%

Watched Threads