(Original post by sb1986)
crouch is blatently a smokescreen
I think that's what Rafa told SG to get him to stay
Zurich
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
IS there anywhere I can see a brief overview of the summer's major signings? Without trawling through pages and pages of threads, or searching through 20 pages of football websites?
jamlan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Zurich)
IS there anywhere I can see a brief overview of the summer's major signings? Without trawling through pages and pages of threads, or searching through 20 pages of football websites?
Like this?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...rs/4640347.stm
Although it's not just the major signings
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No way Juv-e!!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Look at the attachment. :eek: :rolleyes:
Attached files
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Don't get it ????
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Don't get it ????
You don't. :rolleyes:

A diver on the sign and it says Pires and you don't get it. :confused: :p:
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You don't. :rolleyes:

A diver on the sign and it says Pires and you don't get it. :confused: :p:
No I still don't get it!!!!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
No I still don't get it!!!!
Robert Pires, who plays for Arsenal FC, has a reputation for being a diver. Hence the attachment. Wait 'til the others see it. :cool:
non-centrally acting
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i got it!!
i think he should sew that symbol on to his shirt so the refs can be warned.
imo hes the worst diver in the premiership cos he always gets away with it. i cant forget the dive against portsmuth which got him the penalty :mad:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
i cant forget the dive against portsmuth which got him the penalty :mad:
I remember that well. Time for someone to do it to them, mind you I think someone already has and boy did Arsenal fans complain about it. I'd laugh if my team did it him and got a goal from it which made us win.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
, mind you I think someone already has and boy did Arsenal fans complain about it.
yep i remeber dat!! it was sweet (btw rooney didnt dive campbell is just an oaf ) sweet memories!!
i think arsenal are the team that play the most dirtiest footbal in the primership. i think they get trained to do so
do u remember when viera blatanly dived and when he released that the ref knew it was a dive he started shaking his hea to the ref indicating dat it wasnt a dive.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think arsenal are the team that play the most dirtiest footbal in the primership. i think they get trained to do so
Depends if you think dirty means diving. I usually think dirty as being too physical, which means Blackburn will be the dirtiest side for me.

do u remember when viera blatanly dived and when he released that the ref knew it was a dive he started shaking his hea to the ref indicating dat it wasnt a dive.
Was that against Liverpool? If so someone did post a link which showed that.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Depends if you think dirty means diving. I usually think dirty as being too physical, which means Blackburn will be the dirtiest side for me.

Was that against Liverpool? If so someone did post a link which showed that.

i think arsenal are dirty in both ways!! diving and physically!! did you watch the sheffield FA cup clash- there were loads of nasty challenges flying in. (fabregas- naughty naughty!)

im not sure whether it was against liverpool but im now thinking it probably was
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think arsenal are dirty in both ways!! diving and physically!! did you watch the sheffield FA cup clash- there were loads of nasty challenges flying in. (fabregas- naughty naughty!)
You forgot Ashley Cole against Man Utd.

im not sure whether it was against liverpool but im now thinking it probably was
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/4028103.stm A great day!

Here's a still for the dive http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.c...mpics/t/769647
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
[QUOTE=NDGAARONDI]You forgot Ashley Cole against Man Utd.

wot did ashely cole do??

'Vieira was lucky to escape a second yellow card after a blatant dive went unpunished by the referee '

i think its unfair that souness gets fined when he talks about the refs!! cos arsenal have definetly got some in dere pockets
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by missy_B19)
I reckon we will be second by christmas and then move to the top. I think Chelski will have a bad patch around Feb/March...(well, I hope!)
I suppose Chelsea had their bad spells by not winning two games successfully and failing to win the Champions League. :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think its unfair that souness gets fined when he talks about the refs!! cos arsenal have definetly got some in dere pockets
I couldn't care less about Souness, the so-called 'disciplinarian'. You will find there are a good amount of refs who suck up to big sides whether it's Arsenal, Liverpool or Manchester United etc.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I suppose Chelsea had their bad spells by not winning two games successfully and failing to win the Champions League. :rolleyes:
i think the thing with chelsea was that they managed to scrape 1nil wins. so they were still winning. whereas other teams like arseanl for eg took 3 points from 5 games during a bad patch (numbers are made up!)

btw you forgot to mention the FA cup!
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I couldn't care less about Souness, the so-called 'disciplinarian'. You will find there are a good amount of refs who suck up to big sides whether it's Arsenal, Liverpool or Manchester United etc.
i think we need refs like collina. cos all the refs in the preimership are big wusses. they get intimidated, and they do stupid things. i think i keep pn going on about arsenal but in da game against sheffield im not sure whether begkamp should have been sent off, but fabregas should have definetly been sent of.
the referee tried to atone for his mistake, which is riduculus
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (53)
19.34%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.9%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (54)
19.71%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (57)
20.8%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
9.12%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
9.12%

Watched Threads