The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
wewt everton beat FC Gamlitz 9-0 in pre season friendly with james vaughan scoring a hattrick http://www.evertonfc.com/match/index.php?page_id=6900
and bolton beat rochdale 10 - 0
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
and bolton beat rochdale 10 - 0
And Liverpool beat Wrexham 4-3. :rolleyes:
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i hate the old folks home... i mean bolton, i really do.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
i hate the old folks home... i mean bolton, i really do.
Bolton are England's answer to Italy's AC Milan.

Why do you hate Bolton for?
SideView
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah you shouldt hate bolton.. there just a poor helpless team
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I quite like them for some reason. They haven't done anything wrong against my team and I don't view them as a too physical/dirty side (only Blackburn is) and to see Diouf get that penalty and take three points off Blackburn was quite funny. I wonder how they will cope with Europe in terms of playing style.
SideView
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
bolton are a very physical team...so work then in europe against all the foreign fairys!
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
I quite like them for some reason. They haven't done anything wrong against my team and I don't view them as a too physical/dirty side (only Blackburn is) and to see Diouf get that penalty and take three points off Blackburn was quite funny. I wonder how they will cope with Europe in terms of playing style.
They play some very attractive football too. You gotta love Big Sammy for being the first to exploit the changes in the offside rule, then say "Yes technically the goal should be allowed in accordance with the rules. But FIFA have made a mistake with the changes, hopefully they'll sort it", or words to that effect
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SideView)
bolton are a very physical team...so work then in europe against all the foreign fairys!
Yes but I feel the physical side to the English games works against them in Europe when you compare English clubs success in Europe compared to Italy and Spain. Plus there are probably a few different rules such as high foot, potentially endangering your player etc. which may come at the expense to English clubs, unfortunately.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
They play some very attractive football too. You gotta love Big Sammy for being the first to exploit the changes in the offside rule, then say "Yes technically the goal should be allowed in accordance with the rules. But FIFA have made a mistake with the changes, hopefully they'll sort it", or words to that effect
Don't remember hearing this. Who was this against? Got a link? j/w
SideView
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
true....in Europe the quality of the play is much higher too...
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
true....in Europe the quality of the play is much higher too...

mmm... 5....
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
And Liverpool beat Wrexham 4-3. :rolleyes:
Spurs only beat Stevenage 3-0 =)
SideView
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nice to see you again Raindance
got something in your eye
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
nice to see you again Raindance
got something in your eye
Nyah, long time no speak. Contemplating whether to drink beer in front of The Graduate, Battle Royale, or the 2005 Champions' League Final DVD. What I have in (front of) my eye is the paper, where I'm reading about London and Gerrard. I've been hiking in the Peak District over the weekend, so I'm a little behind!

:p:
SideView
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yep....well done you were right bout Gerrard staying im not a sore loser ....i watched the hostage the other night with bruce willis ...was good!
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
yep....well done you were right bout Gerrard staying im not a sore loser ....i watched the hostage the other night with bruce willis ...was good!
I was never certain, I've just had a fair amount of experience with national papers and my team. As far as Liverpool (and especially Gerrard) is concerned, nothing's a cert unless a piece of paper has been signed. Meanwhile there's so much media **** going on, who know no more than I do, not helped by people believing it.
SideView
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well far as i know no-ones quite mastered mind reading.. and its even harder if the player doesnt have a clue either!
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
well far as i know no-ones quite mastered mind reading.. and its even harder if the player doesnt have a clue either!
Eeexxxaaaccctttlllyyyy. How's things at your end?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Meanwhile there's so much media **** going on, who know no more than I do, not helped by people believing it.
Which is why I take media speculation with a pinch of salt, especially my team. All these strikers linked and we have to bring back Crespo. :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (60)
18.69%
Labour (158)
49.22%
Liberal Democrats (45)
14.02%
Green Party (20)
6.23%
Brexit Party (4)
1.25%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.93%
SNP (7)
2.18%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.62%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.25%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)