The Student Room Group
good and bad ...got to go to a funeral tommorow... but mates coming down from northampton 15th and few of use are gonna hire a boat out and cruise the broads an play a bit of footy and tennis! :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
Which is why I take media speculation with a pinch of salt, especially my team. All these strikers linked and we have to bring back Crespo. :rolleyes:

i personnally rate Crespo
SideView
i personnally rate Crespo

So do I and believe he will do a lot better now under Mourinho than under Ranieri. It's just given the likely success for Chelsea in the future not many strikers seem to be wanting to join us that we want. Like Gilardino. Why go to AC Milan when Juve will win the title again and again? :p:
NDGAARONDI
Which is why I take media speculation with a pinch of salt, especially my team. All these strikers linked and we have to bring back Crespo. :rolleyes:

I think Spurs must win the "Most players-linked-with-but-never-sign" award.
theaman

Don't worry, i'm sure Ronaldo will see sense eventually :wink:
Reply 21565
theaman

liverpool are worse then u lot in that dept
theaman

Hmmm would be a close call between you and us then. :biggrin:
Reply 21567
NDGAARONDI
Hmmm would be a close call between you and us then. :biggrin:

yeh but lets not count chelsea....they are obviously no1 in that dept cos they have millions to splash around.
jamlan
Don't worry, i'm sure Ronaldo will see sense eventually :wink:

And Shevchenko, Figo, Van Bommel, Thuram......... :p:
theaman
And Shevchenko, Figo, Van Bommel, Thuram......... :p:

If Abramovitch took over Chelsea whilst he was still playing for Dynamo Kiev then I think he would have come to Chelsea. He might see the sense soon with other strikers going to AC Milan and Shevchenko not getting any younger and all.
sb1986
liverpool are worse then u lot in that dept

Maybe this season but not previous seasons, nowhere near Spurs.

NDGAARONDI
Hmmm would be a close call between you and us then.

Yeah I think so but at least you have more chance of signing the players you're linked with! :p:
theaman
Yeah I think so but at least you have more chance of signing the players you're linked with! :p:

You think? Let's see who we've been linked with:

David Trezeguet
Robinho
Ronaldinho
Shevchenko
Michael Essien
SWP
Michael Owen
Adriano
Gilardino

And we get one:

Del Horno (nice name :p:)

Then again, supporters of other teams would love to be in the same situation as mine but still lack of signings whilst ridding of others is annoying.
NDGAARONDI
You think? Let's see who we've been linked with:

David Trezeguet
Robinho
Ronaldinho
Shevchenko
Michael Essien
SWP
Michael Owen
Adriano
Gilardino

And we get one:

Del Horno (nice name :p:)

Then again, supporters of other teams would love to be in the same situation as mine but still lack of signings whilst ridding of others is annoying.

You still have more chance of signing them than we do. :p:
theaman

Yeah. Will you think Beckham will ever return to Spurs? j/w
hmmm whos the most linked player...."transfer slag" :biggrin: Owen is a bit of a Slag!
theaman

I definately agree. It's a long standing thing that Spurs get linked with players they just won't get (no offence). Chelsea do at least have a chance of signing Shevers. They just need to stump up £60m. Easy
So Liverpool interested in signing Gallas.

*please may it happen*
jamlan
Chelsea do at least have a chance of signing Shevers. They just need to stump up £60m. Easy

But if they stump up £83 for Ronaldinho then they might as well offer £60m for Shevchenko. Ronaldinho is more likely to flop in the Premiership in terms of the physical side to it but Chelsea need an outright goalscorer and who's better than Shevchenko? I'd be quite pleased if we had Gilardino as he's got more years in him. I don't think it will happen though. *sigh* :frown:
endeavour
So Liverpool interested in signing Gallas.

*please may it happen*

It won't. :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
But if they stump up £83 for Ronaldinho then they might as well offer £60m for Shevachenko. Ronaldinho is more likely to flop in the Premiership in terms of the physical side to it but Chelsea need an outright goalscorer and who's better than Shevchenko? I'd be quite pleased if we had Gilardino as he's got more years in him. I don't think it will happen though. *sigh* :frown:

£83 ? David Moyes get on it right now and make sure rafa beneathus don't get wind of it

Latest