Watch
This discussion is closed.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
You have got to be careful. According to Foolier, Cheyrou will become the 'new Zidane'. My arse. But still, we snatched Sissoko from you, so I have go reason to smile, nod, and perhaps laugh. Like this.

:hahaha:
Will he become the "new zidane" when kewell becomes the "hardest working player in the premiership" ?
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
Will he become the "new zidane" when kewell becomes the "hardest working player in the premiership" ?
You what? I think most Reds will agree that Kewell is a waste of space (and resources) but I'm willing to give him a shot. At least he shows glimpses of talent, which is more than I can say for your lot.

Did you know that Bent outscored all of your remaining strikers last season? Yes, more than Beattie and The Tampon himself.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
You what? I think most Reds will agree that Kewell is a waste of space (and resources) but I'm willing to give him a shot. At least he shows glimpses of something special, which is more than I can say for your lot.

Did you know that Bent outscored all of your remaining strikers last season? Yes, more than Beattie and The Tampon himself.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
You what? I think most Reds will agree that Kewell is a waste of space (and resources) but I'm willing to give him a shot. At least he shows glimpses of something special, which is more than I can say for any of your lot.

Rainy
Report 14 years ago
You what? I think most Reds will agree that Kewell is a waste of space (and resources) but I'm willing to give him a shot. At least he shows glimpses of something special, which is more than I can say for any of your lot.

oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

couldn't give a damn as he started more games than both of them anyway
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
couldn't give a damn as he started more games than both of them anyway
Still, it says a lot about Moyes. Willing to let his top striker go, just to prolong the career of a dirty-playing scotsman (not a generalisation at all, btw) and a fat, unfit has-been! :rolleyes:
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Still, it says a lot about Moyes. Willing to let his top striker go, just to prolong the career of a dirty-playing scotsman (not a generalisation at all, btw) and a fat, unfit has-been! :rolleyes:
Bent isn't going anywhere, Bent was bought because we had a lack of strikers and then we sold Rooney so he had to play on his own in most games. He would have done better with a striking partner. Beattie just got off to a bad start, the incident with Gallas and injuries. Should come good this season though i can still see those ***** tits still haunt him, the everton training jersey isn't kind to poor old james.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Bent isn't going anywhere, Bent was bought because we had a lack of strikers and then we sold Rooney so he had to play on his own in most games. He would have done better with a striking partner. Beattie just got off to a bad start, the incident with Gallas and injuries. Should come good this season though i can still see those ***** tits still haunt him, the everton training jersey isn't kind to poor old james.
Hehe... true, true. Can't help but laugh at Beattie though... :rolleyes:

Any new rumours flying around on the old Everton front? I see that now Sissoko, Emre, Parker, Forsell, whoever else deals have fallen through, you're looking a bit stuffed with so much competition.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hehe... true, true. Can't help but laugh at Beattie though... :rolleyes:

Any new rumours flying around on the old Everton front? I see that now Sissoko, Emre, Parker, Forsell, whoever else deals have fallen through, you're looking a bit stuffed with so much competition.
that Lee, Korean left back for PSV, we're competing with Newcastle and Aston Villa though I think we'd be in pole position for his signing if man utd don't come in. We've got CL football, good asian base of Li Tie and the thai youth players coming, sponsorship of Chang Beer and he's only a few miles away from his mate from PSV, Park Ji Sung at man utd.
SideView
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
man i would love to meet you fellow football lovers and have a kick about up the park right now im soooo bored ha ha...problem is one of you is probably a fat git whos all talk and never played before...
jamlan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SideView)
man i would love to meet you fellow football lovers and have a kick about up the park right now im soooo bored ha ha...problem is one of you is probably a fat git whos all talk and never played before...
How did you know?!?! :eek:
I just bought a football as well. It was only a fiver. Makes me wonder what's wrong with it :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah you want to see my 25 yard + lobs.
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Is the Liverpool v TNS game on tv anywhere? I don't think it's on terrestrial. Is it on Sky?
itv 2
SideView
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Yeah you want to see my 25 yard + lobs.
*picks up ball throws it to NDGAARONDI*

go on then

*runs backwards to goal*
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*picks up ball throws it to NDGAARONDI*

go on then

*runs backwards to goal*
*lobs* Goal!
SideView
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
*lobs* Goal!
hadnt put my gloves on
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hadnt put my gloves on
I don't usually wear gloves when I'm in goal.
jamlan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
itv 2
thanks
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Be great if you're playing for TNS. Imagine if Liverpool experienced the same fate or worse which Utd did with Exeter. :eek:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (54)
19.42%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.58%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (56)
20.14%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (58)
20.86%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
8.99%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
8.99%

Watched Threads