Report 14 years ago
wright phillips to arsenal is what i heard
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Essien have told Lyon that he wants to go to Chelsea. He could sign for them by the end of the week
you're joking, right?
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by missy_B19)
you're joking, right?
Nope.
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Nope.
:eek: He was a Utd target!!!!!
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
You've forgotten that any Manchester United, Arsenal, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan or Juve target is automatically on Roman's shortlist. :rolleyes:
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
You've forgotten that any Manchester United, Arsenal, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan or Juve target is automatically on Roman's shortlist. :rolleyes:
I know - but it has become ridiculous!!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Was he? Oh well that's the third person that Utd were after now that Chelses have interfered with.
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by james101)
If that happens, I'll be pretty delighted!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by james101)
I'd be more than happy
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If Milan get Gilardino then what's the point in having all those strikers. Just offload one of them to Chelsea, you know which one.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know - but it has become ridiculous!!
Arsene Wenger stated this yesterday, that Chelsea with their spending power now dictate the transfer market. The likes of Utd, Arsenal and 'Pool have to wait for them to put in a bid, in order them for them to have first decision on transfers. It is ridiculous and it is annoying but there is nothing we can do about it, Chelsea are the reason the transfer market this summer has been crawling because of all their fannying around.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If Milan get Gilardino then what's the point in having all those strikers. Just offload one of them to Chelsea, you know which one.
In this day and age Chelsea never get offloaded with anything
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Predictions for TNS game?
(Original post by sb1986)
1-0

Boring game. We score one about 20-30mins into the game and then it gets even mre boring with TNS giving us a few scares.
I'm going for a 3-1 win...
It was considered a good result for TNS when they only lost 2-0 to Man City at home in a UEFA Cup qualifier a couple of years ago. They were completely outclassed in the other leg, losing 5-0.
I'd be surprised if we only scored one in the game. I'd be surprised if they did score one. I'm not saying it won't happen, i just think it's unlikely.
I'll go for 3-0 in the first game.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Arsene Wenger stated this yesterday, that Chelsea with their spending power now dictate the transfer market. The likes of Utd, Arsenal and 'Pool have to wait for them to put in a bid, in order them for them to have first decision on transfers. It is ridiculous and it is annoying but there is nothing we can do about it, Chelsea are the reason the transfer market this summer has been crawling because of all their fannying around.
It's incredibly annoying, even though they haven't really done it to Liverpool. I don't like how they are effectively dictating when other teams can make a bid. Why are they taking so long to bid for Wright-Phillips?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
jamlan, how did you get that avatar then?
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
It was considered a good result for TNS when they only lost 2-0 to Man City at home in a UEFA Cup qualifier a couple of years ago. They were completely outclassed in the other leg, losing 5-0.
I'd be surprised if we only scored one in the game. I'd be surprised if they did score one. I'm not saying it won't happen, i just think it's unlikely.
I'll go for 3-0 in the first game.
Nyah, we're integrating new players still, only had one game since the break, and we've probably been shaken slightly by all this media speculation as of late. That said, Rafa will field a good team and will keep the game as tight as possible until the first one goes in. It really depends on our strikers. If Moro's in the same form as vs/ Wrexham, 1st Round Qulification is already in the bag.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
jamlan, how did you get that avatar then?
It's from the picture of the kit that Sideview posted. I just put my name and number on the back. Took much longer to do than it should've :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's from the picture of the kit that Sideview posted. I just put my name and number on the back. Took much longer to do than it should've :rolleyes:
Oh right. I'll do mine sometime then.
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Was he? Oh well that's the third person that Utd were after now that Chelses have interfered with.
You don't have to remind us!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You don't have to remind us!
Duff, Robben and now Essien. :eek: :p:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (119)
19.83%
Labour (302)
50.33%
Liberal Democrats (79)
13.17%
Green Party (30)
5%
Brexit Party (7)
1.17%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.5%
SNP (13)
2.17%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.5%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)