cant say i have
http://www.premiershirts.net/hos.htm
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
IMO, there is no viable replacement for Viera, not least Hleb & SWP (2 wingers, wtf are you guys on about? :confused: ). It's not as much his position, as the qualities he has bought to the Arsenal side. He's what kept your side ticking over, changing tempo, adding spark, whatever. He's the heart of your team - very much like Keane in his day. There are very few players like this, if any available for transfers. I wouldn't even count Gerrard among them yet, although he still has much to learn. As far as Liverpool are concerned, it is Alonso who is likely to become the midfield fulcrum and general.
Please stop wounds are still fresh although I know its for the best.... he'll be gone by Friday, **** man so soon! http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...al/4670829.stm

IMO I think last year when Vieria was adamant about leaving, Wenger had a word with him and said I'll let you go if we are not a major threat for the CL this season...which we weren't...so he's honouring he's word
non-centrally acting
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
What's wrong with Houllier? He won the FA Cup, UEFA Cup and the League Cup in one season I think, then the next he won the European Super Cup and something else too...
i dont think he was succesful in the long wrong. btw why did he leave for?
i think well have to see what happens to lyon -theyre a quality team
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
i dont think he was succesful in the long wrong. btw why did he leave for?
i think well have to see what happens to lyon -theyre a quality team
Pissing money down the drain, and no return. He had an excellent season, but with the resources he possessed, a lot more should have been achieved.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
http://www.premiershirts.net/hos.htm
:rofl:
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Pissing money down the drain, and no return. He had an excellent season, but with the resources he possessed, a lot more should have been achieved.
El Hadji Diouf £10million !
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
he bought sinam pongolle didnt he i get what you mean pissin money down the drain.

i think he bought cisses aswell- so well have to see what happens dere
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
El Hadji Diouf £10million !
Among others.
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Reckon he could go for Roscicky at Dortmund, would come cheap because of their financial Position and would add a new dimention to their midfield. Gilberto is really defensive as it is so having someone alongside him like Roscicky would be pretty immense.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
get jermaine jenas to get souness to shut the **** up
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Cisse is overrated. But hopefully im wrong.

Gallas fee agreed? http://www.talklfc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13077
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)

i think cisse is overated aswell. hes not x-factor the way everyone makes out. i think gallas would help liverpool immensely, but do you think hell get much 1st team football at liverpool?
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)

i think cisse is overated aswell. hes not x-factor the way everyone makes out. i think gallas would help liverpool immensely, but do you think hell get much 1st team football at liverpool?
1st team without a doubt.

Cisse just looks like a sprinter put on a pitch. However iv seen some clips of him in france and he looked amazing......just have to wait and see.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
1st team without a doubt.

Cisse just looks like a sprinter put on a pitch. However iv seen some clips of him in france and he looked amazing......just have to wait and see.
but who will gallas replace??? probably hyppia - but is rafa willing to do that.
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How much have people seen of Cisse ffs? He's the brightest talent to come out of France for years. He's raw and rough round the edges but still young and has a hugely impressive future ahead of him hopeflly.

As for Vieira he's been past his best for a season or two. Wenger is no fool and realises it's probably the last chance to get a decent fee for him and with the ever improving Fabregas (best young player in the league, yes, better than Rooney IMO) and Hleb (who can play central) plus Flamini and whoever Wenger buys, he realises it's time to keep the squad ticking over. And considering Vieira only stayed at Highbury last year because Madrid wouldn't pay him enough money - it's a very good deal for Arsenal.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
How much have people seen of Cisse ffs? He's the brightest talent to come out of France for years. He's raw and rough round the edges but still young and has a hugely impressive future ahead of him hopeflly.

As for Vieira he's been past his best for a season or two. Wenger is no fool and realises it's probably the last chance to get a decent fee for him and with the ever improving Fabregas (best young player in the league, yes, better than Rooney IMO) and Hleb (who can play central) plus Flamini and whoever Wenger buys, he realises it's time to keep the squad ticking over. And considering Vieira only stayed at Highbury last year because Madrid wouldn't pay him enough money - it's a very good deal for Arsenal.
i think so to- i was suprised that he didnt leave last season.
wot do you mean cisses is the brightest talent out of france i thought that was saha
well at least no one will bully g neville anymore!
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Fabregas is an immense player, i can't wait for Lupoli to play regularly for the Arsenal first team, seen glimpses of him and hes very good.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

don't trust forums for your transfer rumours!
jamlan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Totally agree. I was gonna post words to that effect, but no point now. I know the French league isn't the Premiership but his record there speaks for itself. His speed and aggression will probably suit the Prem. Sometimes his touch seems to let him down tho. Watching him in the CL, he seemed to knock the ball slightly too heavily when charging at the defence. Probably just rusty tho. He could be amazing this season
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
Fabregas is an immense player, i can't wait for Lupoli to play regularly for the Arsenal first team, seen glimpses of him and hes very good.
Lupoli is a good few years off yet, not physicaly strong enough and doesnt really play to Arsenal's system just yet, think Quincy has more of a chance right now.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (54)
19.42%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.58%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (56)
20.14%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (58)
20.86%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
8.99%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
8.99%

Watched Threads