The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldinho_88)
Ok, have you guys heard something about Peace Cup?

I saw PSV against Seongnam on Eurosport and it was quite boring.
Yes. But i only heard about it today. I think there's an English team in it. Bolton? One of their players got a broken nose
It might be a cup comp, but it'll still be treated as a friendly. So, it probably wouldn't be very exciting
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
We have.......wait for it........8 first team strikers.

That's 2 more than we have midfielders..... :rolleyes:
lol
Probably the only team that could play a 1-1-8 formation without playing anyone out of position
They've got your number! (sorry)
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Benfica 0 - 1 Chelsea HT.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Benfica 0 - 1 Chelsea HT.
Who scored?
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
carlton cole i think
thegame26
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
carlton cole i think
Is it me or he he the same player as i wtched last season at Villa i.e. totally ***** ?
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no... it was an own goal but cole forced it, hes doing alright

good free kick by del horno + elmer has a good chance (along with crepso)
also close duff shot as well
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
What made you see the light?
Just think, all those crosses from zenden, gonzales and figo....we need someone who isnt a clown [morientes] to header them in. Did u c the leverkusen game...there was a moment where crouch could have easily scored if we had him.

Also...I wouldnt want owen for any more than £8m
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
Just think, all those crosses from zenden, gonzales and figo....we need someone who isnt a clown [morientes] to header them in. Did u c the leverkusen game...there was a moment where crouch could have easily scored if we had him.

Also...I wouldnt want owen for any more than £8m
Morientes is not a clown!!! How can you say that!?!? Even the best players have rough spots, and he is one of our best players. Give the man time.

It would be an insult if we took Owen back for any more than £8m. Unfortunately, that could see him go to Man U. If they sell him for 18m, and you include the wages they paid him and the amounts "lost" in payments to agents for the deals, Real will make a profit of about £7m. I'm probably way off with that figure, but they will make a heap off it
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Morientes is not a clown!!! How can you say that!?!? Even the best players have rough spots, and he is one of our best players. Give the man time.

It would be an insult if we took Owen back for any more than £8m. Unfortunately, that could see him go to Man U. If they sell him for 18m, and you include the wages they paid him and the amounts "lost" in payments to agents for the deals, Real will make a profit of about £7m. I'm probably way off with that figure, but they will make a heap off it
Yeah i know about morientes, just joking...class is permanent.

Id prefer Crouch to Owen...he doesnt deserve to come back...he should have given rafa a chance before leaving.

Zenden, Gonzales, Baragan, Reina, Sissoko, Figo, Milito [or another CB, fukc paying £12m!] and Crouch is a summer of good business.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah i know about morientes, just joking...class is permanent.

Id prefer Crouch to Owen...he doesnt deserve to come back...he should have given rafa a chance before leaving.

Zenden, Gonzales, Baragan, Reina, Sissoko, Figo, Milito [or another CB, fukc paying £12m!] and Crouch is a summer of good business.
I think Owen has been punished enough by not winning the CL with his boyhood club this season, and in fact not winning anything with any club this season! I think he was going nowhere with us. The last few seasons he hadn't really improved as a player. If he came back, Benitez could work wonders, forget about the long ball for him to chase. If Morientes comes good, we won't need Crouch. Having said that, if we don't get Owen (and it looks like we won't), Crouch would be a good buy.
I read today that Figo's wife has some sort of job in fashion, so she'd rather they lived in (Inter) Milan.
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think Owen has been punished enough by not winning the CL with his boyhood club this season, and in fact not winning anything with any club this season! I think he was going nowhere with us. The last few seasons he hadn't really improved as a player. If he came back, Benitez could work wonders, forget about the long ball for him to chase. If Morientes comes good, we won't need Crouch. Having said that, if we don't get Owen (and it looks like we won't), Crouch would be a good buy.
I read today that Figo's wife has some sort of job in fashion, so she'd rather they lived in (Inter) Milan.
yeah, have u seen figos wife :eek: :eek: :eek:
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://www.koptalk.org/forums/showfl...ev=#Post448795

thats her!
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

thats her!
:eek: :toung: :love: :blush: :adore: :biggrin: :wavey: :heeeellll :tongue:
Yeah, i know. They had a pic in the paper. Crespo's wife is also very agreeable, but apparently very clingy. I wouldn't mind!
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek: :toung: :love: :blush: :adore: :biggrin: :wavey: :heeeellll :tongue:
Yeah, i know. They had a pic in the paper. Crespo's wife is also very agreeable, but apparently very clingy. I wouldn't mind!
what about xabis girlfreind....u seen her? her accent is just :eek: :eek:
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what about xabis girlfreind....u seen her? her accent is just :eek: :eek:
No i haven't! :eek: What am i missing! Is she Espanol as well?
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No i haven't! :eek: What am i missing! Is she Espanol as well?
yeah man! they had interviews with her before instanbul. they had other players girlfriends 2, like riises...but xabis is the best.

long black hair...real nice.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
West Ham may bid £5.5m for Baros. Not quite the £8m figure we've heard doing the rounds recently.
Newcastle are looking to sign Hyypia... for £2m.... the jokers! :rolleyes:
Ronaldinho_88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

thats her!
Shiiit! Nice girl, man! Isn't she Swedish as well?
Reloaded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
wOAH Ashley Cole going is abit shocking. He plays a big part in the Arsenal team. I wonder where he'll go? Does Real want him?
probably stay at arsenal if u ask me
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (258)
48.22%
No (60)
11.21%
I'm not old enough (217)
40.56%

Watched Threads