The Student Room Group
ChelseaBabe
Seriously though I cant wait for all the 'Arsenal whinger mingers' to start complaining that we bought the Premiership again. :wink:

We wont need to....
sb1986
just cos hes better then big dunc

crouch couldn't touch big dunc, crouch is just a freakshow, big dunc intimidates defenders much more than crouch.
Reply 22482
Economist
One of the reasons he gave was that if he remains in Spain for another year he will be granted Spanish citizenship. I wouldnt have thought this would affect someone in deciding a major career decision but he's happy as Sevilla apparently.

If Baptista got he's Spanish Citizenship, then he wouldn't have a European passport and would require a work permit to play at any team in Europe, making him more alluring for potential buys.

IMO I would have loved to sign Baptista as we need an input of good player into the team to start happening instead of the grand exodus that seems to be happening. A Brazilian on our team would fit in perfectly with the flair we already possess and only heigten it, our counter-attack would again be unstoppable. Just hunting for some Sevilla action on the tv to see how if he lives up to the hype, but even if he does, it doesn't look like we are having anything to do with him :frown:
Kuz
If Baptista got he's Spanish Citizenship, then he would have a European passport and would require a work permit to play at any team in Europe, making him more alluring for potential buys.

IMO I would have loved to sign Baptista as we need an input of good player into the team to start happening instead of the grand exodus that seems to be happening. A Brazilian on our team would fit in perfectly with the flair we already possess and only heigten it, our counter-attack would again be unstoppable. Just hunting for some Sevilla action on the tv to see how if he lives up to the hype, but even if he does, it doesn't look like we are having anything to do with him :frown:

I've never even seen the guy play but with a name like "the beast" than he must be decent, and spurs are after him which makes him even better.
Reply 22484
NDGAARONDI
Let the Arsenal/Chelsea banters begin. :biggrin:

You mean the Kuz/NDAAGRONDI banter
Reply 22485
oblivious
I've never even seen the guy play but with a name like "the beast" than he must be decent, and spurs are after him which makes him even better.

Thee that played Rowan Ricketts!! Pah!!! I believed he must be good because he is Brazilian, but Spurs interest made me actually want to see him play before I start singing he's praise.

PS: I fecking hate Spurs
oblivious
crouch couldn't touch big dunc, crouch is just a freakshow, big dunc intimidates defenders much more than crouch.

but crouch is a brilliant supporting striker. he always heads it on (due to his height) and i think southampton should have had more goals. hes not world class, but hes good in the air.
Kuz
PS: I fecking hate Arsenal

I agree.

Arsenal are s**t aren't they?! :p:
theaman
I agree.

:ditto: :wink:
darth_vader05
but crouch is a brilliant supporting striker. he always heads it on (due to his height) and i think southampton should have had more goals. hes not world class, but hes good in the air.

If you're of his height you've got to be good in the air, its the law.
oblivious
If you're of his height you've got to be good in the air, its the law.

therefore if hes good in the air, he can create goals and score them. i think he may not get that much first team football at liverpool, but he'll be close behind morientes.
Reply 22491
theaman
I agree.

I could do you for libel!

And if we're **** what the hell are you... i cannot use the word that I would describe you lot as finshing mid table season after season, not gaining a place in europe season after season, with all of Alan Sugars money, i'd call you c-... thingys :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

All in jest!
Kuz
I could do you for libel!

And if we're **** what the hell are you... i cannot use the word that I would describe you lot as finshing mid table season after season, not gaining a place in europe season after season, with all of Alan Sugars money, i'd call you c-... thingys :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

All in jest!

wtf they're still financed by him? i thought he jumped ship a while ago
oblivious

Very true. Especially the Man Utd defence at Goodison Park :cool:
Reply 22494
blue***** fans are dissing crouch, they need something to talk about since they keep on getting rejected by their transfer targets, most notably Sissoko, :rofl
sb1986
blue***** fans are dissing crouch, they need something to talk about since they keep on getting rejected by their transfer targets, most notably Sissoko, :rofl

Read the Keith Wyness interview here(scroll down a bit).
Not every player we've been 'linked' with has turned us down.. infact, very few have, apart from Emre and that well-known world beater (the next Vieira (Nyarko?!) Sissoko :cool: :biggrin:

Crouch, lmao :rofl:
Reply 22496
afireinside©
Read the Keith Wyness interview here(scroll down a bit).
Not every player we've been 'linked' with has turned us down.. infact, very few have, apart from Emre and that well-known world beater (the next Vieira (Nyarko?!) Sissoko :cool: :biggrin:

Crouch, lmao :rofl:

where did sissoko go again..... :rofl:

and how the hell can people diss someone who got 16 goals in 25 games...? only reason are his looks....obviously u cant judge people on footballing ability...
sb1986
where did sissoko go again..... :rofl:

and how the hell can people diss someone who got 16 goals in 25 games...? only reason are his looks....obviously u cant judge people on footballing ability...

Who the hell is Sissoko anyway? What has he ever done?
Crouch, rofl :rofl: (again)
Reply 22498
afireinside©
Who the hell is Sissoko anyway? What has he ever done?
Crouch, rofl :rofl: (again)

funny ud say that about him seeing as he bumped u lot....

what the hell had vieira, riise, hyypia, henry ever done......

i wonder if forsell and bellamy are amongst next seasons top scorers.... :rofl:
sb1986
funny ud say that about him seeing as he bumped u lot....

what the hell had vieira, riise, hyypia, henry ever done......

i wonder if forsell and bellamy are amongst next seasons top scorers.... :rofl:

They've all proved themselves.
Everton have confirmed they were never in talks to sign Bellamy, and the Forssell deal was cancelled by Everton.
Hope they both score lots of goals, and justify their prices. :cool:

Latest