The Student Room Group
Reply 22800
jamlan
But for them to be included, wouldn't two teams from each league have to drop down a division? I don't think they'd find it too funny, even if Celtic/Rangers got relegated.

It annoys me that they think because they play top flight football in Scotland this equates with top-flight football in England. They should be made to prove themselfs like clubs like AFC Wimbeldon... they can join... only if they start in the conference
Kuz
Crespo should have had a tantrum and demanded to stay at Milan... selfish Chelsea!

He'd never start tho at Milan, especially now that they've signed Gilardino! :cool:

**** that will be a powerful strikerforce!
Kuz
It annoys me that they think because they play top flight football in Scotland this equates with top-flight football in England. They should be made to prove themselfs like clubs like AFC Wimbeldon... they can join... only if they start in the conference

Sounds like a plan. That should put them off sufficiently. Make them earn it
Reply 22803
jamlan
Sounds like a plan. That should put them off sufficiently. Make them earn it

Screw that for a game of soldiers. Don't want them messing around my precious Conference! :eek:
Reply 22804
Raindance
Screw that for a game of soldiers. Don't want them messing around my precious Conference! :eek:

Better that than the Premiership, I want its reputation of being the best league in the world 2 stay intacted
Reply 22805
Kuz
Better that than the Premiership, I want its reputation of being the best league in the world 2 stay intacted

How about... the rest of the scottish teams just force Rangers & Celtic out to play in their own "special" league. Then everyone will be happy. :smile: :rolleyes:
Raindance

Yea! :eek:

Where d'ya get those Boro kit pics btw? Tres sexi! :cool:
Reply 22807
mc_watson87
Where d'ya get those Boro kit pics btw? Tres sexi! :cool:

Here

Reckon they're reppable finds? :rolleyes: :cool:

football365.com
More trenchant proof that the Old Firm should be invited to join the Premiership.

"Rangers and Celtic are still a tremendous attraction to Europe's top players," announces Alex McLeish proudly.

Celtic's purchases this summer: Mo Camara from Burnley on a free transfer and Arsenal reserve Jeremie Aliadiere on loan.

Rangers, meanwhile, have taken Ian Murray from Hibernian and Brahim Hemdani from Marseille on a free transfer.

Just top!

:rolleyes:
The OF are that willing to sacrifice their CL spots then are they? :rolleyes:
Raindance
Here

Reckon they're reppable finds? :rolleyes: :cool:

More than likely... she's a reppable find, maybe I jus like the football look! :wink: :cool:
mc_watson87
2. No Drogba didn't! :smile: :p:

Well I'd be surprised if Ruud scored more than 16 goals this season considering his injury. Well, actually it depends on the goals themselves, if they're all 6 yard tap-ins then may be not. :rolleyes: :p:

Oh and Man City are the richest club in Manchester. :eek:
NDGAARONDI
Well I'd be surprised if Ruud scored more than 16 goals this season considering his injury. Well, actually it depends on the goals themselves, if they're all 6 yard tap-ins then may be not. :rolleyes: :p:

Oh and Man City are the richest club in Manchester. :eek:

You talk ****...
Wanna make a wager that Ruud will score more than any of your strikers?
mc_watson87
You talk ****...

Oh shut up you tart. Always serious.... :rolleyes:

mc_watson87
Wanna make a wager that Ruud will score more than any of your strikers?

Only fools bet. :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
Oh shut up you tart. Always serious.... :rolleyes:

Jus cus you always state batty untrue facts.

NDGAARONDI
Only fools bet. :biggrin:

So how much then?
mc_watson87
Jus cus you always state batty untrue facts.

Manchester City is the richest football club in Manchester. Agree or disagree? :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
Manchester City is the richest football club in Manchester. Agree or disagree? :biggrin:
I know which way you're swinging but it depends on what terms aswell... counting Assets, counting income, counting profit? Etcetera.

Do you still think Drogba scored more than Ruud btw, or was it a 'momentary lapse' in your memory?
Reply 22817
NDGAARONDI

Wealth doesn't always have to be financial ya know :cool:
Reply 22818
mc_watson87

Do you still think Drogba scored more btw?

...than Gary Neville, hmm maybe if he keeps injury free. :biggrin: :p:
mc_watson87
I know which way you're swinging but it depends on what terms aswell... counting Assets, counting income, counting profit? Etcetera.

True. You keep editing your posts...

mc_watson87
Do you still think Drogba scored more btw?

Probably not. Drogba scored 16 goals. How many did Ruud score then?

Not drinking then?

Latest