The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
i thought itv 2 cover liverpools qualifiers
Nop, they chose to cover the scum tomorrow. It's on Sky instead. The second leg will be ITV2 though.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
Well i'm not gonna say "oh i don't play those gob*****s they're gonna hammer us 7-0 because we resigned pistone and the left side is gonna be open to crosses from zenden for a double hattrick by peter "timmeh" crouch"
Hardly. I'm just saying that you should be more worried about us than, say, Ajax or Villareal.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Hardly. I'm just saying that you should be more worried about us than, say, Ajax or Villareal.
Your style of play is more predictable since ur an "english" team rather than a team like ajax or villareal
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Your style of play is more predictable since ur an "english" team rather than a team like ajax or villareal
We no longer have an "english" style of game though. You may know more about us than many of the other teams, but it works both ways. While you're pretty one dimensional, we can and do mix and match if something's wrong (just ask Ancelotti).
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We no longer have an "english" style of game though. You may know more about us than many of the other teams, but it works both ways. While you're pretty one dimensional, we can and do mix and match if something's wrong (just ask Ancelotti).
i still think we could beat you, we may not have the best players or the most cash for mercs but we have incredibly desire and team spirit which can't be bought.
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i still think we could beat you, we may not have the best players or the most cash for mercs but we have incredibly desire and team spirit which can't be bought.
Yes, we do have a bit of that ourselves you know. It's not everyday players like Igor Biscan call themselves a european champion.

Personally, I think it's nailed on we'll get Everton but we'll see. I'm more concerned with tommorow's game.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Yes, of course we're beatable, but I wouldn't say that you should be confident about overcoming us - just like I wouldn't be too happy if we were drawn against you (not least because it'd smack of UEFA tampering). I wouldn't say desire as the main factor in your success, it's down to organisation as well as spirit. You're nothing fancy, and you'll never be champions, but you can hold your own perfectly well.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No doubt about it, we'll get Liverpool in the third round.

Only team I wouldn't be confident against is Inter, we can beat Liverpool, that's for sure.. :cool:
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
No doubt about it, we'll get Liverpool in the third round.

Only team I wouldn't be confident against is Inter, we can beat Liverpool, that's for sure.. :cool:
There are some really tricky games there, Everton would do brilliantly to get through.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
There are some really tricky games there, Everton would do brilliantly to get through.
Yup, got it in one matey.
Whoever we play, we'll do well to get through to the group stages.
If we do manage to get through, the financial rewards would be a godsend to us.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Any news on Timmy C?
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Any news on Timmy C?
Turned down an improved contract.

Still has 3 years to run on current contract.
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Gerrard was limping while training today
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/....ASP?ID=294283
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Shame :rofl:
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Don't worry he'll change his mind tomorrow
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Shame :rofl:
Oh no!!! We're gonna lose if Gerrard doesn't play!!!! I think the value of the rest he'll get will be far outweighed by us being knocked out of the CL!!! Noooooooooooooooooooo!

:rolleyes:
thegame26
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Vassel to ManC lol hope they know what they are buying, he's been total garbage for us last few seasons ! good luck to him tho..........hope DOL he a back up plan tho as this now leaves us with only Angel, Phillips, Moore n kids from youth team. Great idea to sell Peter Crouch.........not
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by onaed)
Vassel to ManC lol hope they know what they are buying, he's been total garbage for us last few seasons ! good luck to him tho..........hope DOL he a back up plan tho as this now leaves us with only Angel, Phillips, Moore n kids from youth team. Great idea to sell Peter Crouch.........not
and Angel is crudd!!!!
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by onaed)
Didn't Doug Ellis promise £20m for new players at the start of the summer? What happened to that?
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
and Angel is crudd!!!!
Crudd!

Dude, I can't have Evertonians using that word, it's lame! :cool:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (292)
46.35%
No (74)
11.75%
I'm not old enough (264)
41.9%

Watched Threads