This discussion is closed.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
i think morinho is a big boy now! he doesnt need fergies protection
i think chelsea rode there luck last season- but this season will be a different story ( i hope so anyway!)
We'll see.
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
James Morrison is absolutely tearing Serbia U19s apart - yet another assist for the second goal (he had another 2 last match). Looks set for another MoM performance as England almost certainly progress to the final.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
We'll see.
yes we will
hows your preaseason going? any better than real madrids
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
i think chelsea rode there luck last season- but this season will be a different story ( i hope so anyway!)
And you're suggesting that Manchester United will be the ones to push them? :rolleyes:

Chelsea were, as expected, all over the premiership last season, and they can afford to enhance their squad more than they already have done thus far. You lot lost your grip on the title 2 years ago, Arsenal are fading, and we've no more chance than you do. None of us can compete with Chelsea for firepower, or for money. We'll have to face it that as long as there's a dubious billionaire ogliarch willing to pump his money into Chelsea (Football Club - well, they were once?!) there will be talented mercenaries to join, and consequently honours to win. In all honesty, I no longer give a damn about Chelsea and their progress, it's who's up there pushing them that interests me.
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
Looks set for another MoM performance as England almost certainly progress to the final.
Well Fryatt nicked that award off him with a third goal in injury time. 3-1, England U19s through to the final. But Morrison certainly the star of the show.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
And you're suggesting that Manchester United will be the ones to push them? :rolleyes:

Chelsea were, as expected, all over the premiership last season, and they can afford to enhance their squad more than they already have done thus far. You lot lost your grip on the title 2 years ago, Arsenal are fading, and we've no more chance than you do. None of us can compete with Chelsea for firepower, or for money. We'll have to face it that as long as there's a dubious billionaire ogliarch willing to pump his money into Chelsea (Football Club - well, they were once?!) there will be talented mercenaries to join, and consequently honours to win. In all honesty, I no longer give a damn about Chelsea and their progress, it's who's up there pushing them that interests me.
dont doubt us :cool:
whats will all this negativity? i think chelsea rode there luck last season unlike us, we had a crappy season and werent consistent enough. i think this season is going to be differnt. arsenal are (hopefully!) out of it and liverpool - well one can only hope that they turn up for there away games!
and united well we'll be up there pushing chelsea!!
(this optimism is scaring me :afraid: )
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What do you mean I should stop talking about how good Boro's youngsters are? Here's a comment on James Morrison by a non-Boro fan:

After watching the semi final, I want to predict that Morrison will be in the first England squad after the world cup. The kid could be a genuine superstar. He has obvious pace, an eye for goal and the ability to beat a man. The most impressive thing for me though is his technical ability. His first touch is exceptional and this gives him time on the ball. A mark of an excellent player.

A huge credit to the Boro coaching staff for producing Downing and Morrison, both of whom have fabulous technique.
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yes we will
hows your preaseason going? any better than real madrids
chelsea's preseason? its won 3 lost 0 drew 0
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
chelsea's preseason? its won 3 lost 0 drew 0
shame i was hoping it would be like real madrids.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pe/4718047.stm

so are you going to buy another striker?
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
shame i was hoping it would be like real madrids.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pe/4718047.stm

so are you going to buy another striker?
doubt it - i think mourinho is intent on using Drogba, Gudjohnsen, C Cole and Crepso as his strikers and the main focus is on Essien atm
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
doubt it - i think mourinho is intent on using Drogba, Gudjohnsen, C Cole and Crepso as his strikers and the main focus is on Essien atm
i think lyon want £35 million for him- well what are chelsea waiting for then, its not as if they dont have the money :confused:
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
btw we didnt win anything this season cos fergie felt sorry for mourinho, so he decided to go easy on him :cool:
Weak!!

What got me about your win-less season was you still had the gall to do a lap of honour around Old Trafford for your achievements that season. If I (lost my mind and decenty and) supported you I would have bottled you!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I thought ur man-wit-da-plan was going to play Robben up front more often next season to make more space for SWP on the right?
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by silence)
the peace cup

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ur/4711957.stm

they did beat a lyon team (with michael essien) in the final though, which is pretty good. european qualification next season defo.
Flippin hell those ******s will be proud of anything!
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
gay yiddos 4 life!
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Tottenham agree fee for Davids...
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
Tottenham agree fee for Davids...
Well I knew we wouldn't get him..
Ronaldinho_88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I saw recently Chelsea and Milan. Milan was really crap. They didn't have one bloody goal chance.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
gay yiddos 4 life!
I always wanted to say that but I was afraid of the "your a racist" comments
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
I always wanted to say that but I was afraid of the "your a racist" comments
You're a racist! :mad:

:cool:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (278)
47.93%
No (66)
11.38%
I'm not old enough (236)
40.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed