The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
come on lads/gals giv me some predictions so i can go down the bookies and lace sum dough.

Euro 04?
Premiership 04-05?
Fa cup 04-05?
champs league 04 05?
league cup 04-05?

dont just be bias predict who u really thinks gonna win.

my predictions: france,man utd, chelsea, valencia,aston villa/charlton

Euro 04 - France
Premiership - Chelsea
Fa Cup - Chelsea
Champions League - Chelsea
tammypotato
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
btw who do u think r gona win the champions league and uefa cup this year?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tammypotato)
monaco to win cl
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
porto and marseille it will be too mad if two french teams won the cups.
come on Strasbourg!!!
tammypotato
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
monaco to win cl
they wnt win france premiership tho coz lyon will
tammypotato
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
porto and marseille it will be too mad if two french teams won the cups.
come on Strasbourg!!!
strasbourg (confused) uehhh.... they crapp
come on lyon
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Come on Monaco. Don't want them dirty Portuguese winning it.
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
One of my houseguests is Portugese. He says you deserve a slap.

EDIT he is a Benfica fan apparently, so its ok after all.
Inform your houseguest I didn't mean to label all Portuguese as dirty, after all I'm currently wearing the Man Utd shirt with "Ronaldo 7" on the back (which I bought on kitbag.com as soon as we signed him). Just those scuba divers at Porto.
Percy.
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
They are dirty. Please reference the UEFA Cup final of last season.
tammypotato
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I am reliably informed that Porto are indeed a bunch of cheating scumbags and also the luckiest team in the world.
yeah lyon should have been in the semi final ... nt fair at all
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
strasbourg (confused) uehhh.... they crapp
come on lyon
i support strasbourg and they arnt crap. ok ok so they finish in crap positions most of the time but some of the players are too much!
jean pierre papin greatest player ever, after eric the king
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I am reliably informed that Porto are indeed a bunch of cheating scumbags and also the luckiest team in the world.
And their manager will eventually be exposed as a flash in the pan. If he gose to Chelsea, woe betide them. And we can have Ranieri (please god) and secure the next decade's worth of trophies.
tammypotato
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
i support strasbourg and they arnt crap. ok ok so they finish in crap positions most of the time but some of the players are too much!
jean pierre papin greatest player ever, after eric the king
how come u support strasbourg coz im sorry to say but its one of my least fav team.... when i went to lyon strasbourg 3yrs ago they all kept swearing at all players especially chilavert lolll
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I did find it rather amusing at how far the mighty have fallen when looking at the latest transfer speculation - Chelsea after Ronaldinho for £40m, Man U after Alan Smith...
And how the "fallen" will rise again. We aren't after Smith, he's after us. But we don't quite have Chelsea's money, for the transfer or the high wage. We have more potential and promaise though in my opinion.

Remember 2002! We are not down and out!
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
how come u support strasbourg coz im sorry to say but its one of my least fav team.... when i went to lyon strasbourg 3yrs ago they all kept swearing at all players especially chilavert lolll
i was born in strasbourg lived close to the stadium. yeh swearing is just part of the game, dats what fans do and chilavert is a wan**r hes too old and he cant score free kicks anymore
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It strikes me as two-faced in the extreme for Smith to be considering Man U. Presumably if it were just rumours and he was totally anti-Man U like any Leeds fan should be he'd have been in the papers telling it like it is. Glory hunting faker.
He says he wouldn't rule it out. And he's aware that Leeds can expect big money for the deal. Obviously if he was true Leeds he'd stay but he should in my opinion have his own interests at heart and move his career on. He's on the England fringes, D1 would just ruin that. He'll probably go to Arsenal or Newcastle...
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It strikes me as two-faced in the extreme for Smith to be considering Man U. Presumably if it were just rumours and he was totally anti-Man U like any Leeds fan should be he'd have been in the papers telling it like it is. Glory hunting faker.
With an attacking line up consisting of Van Horselroojie, Saha and Smith, Manchester United are going to struggle even more next season than they did this year!
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I thought Transit Van Nistelrooooooy was going to Moneybags Madrid or something?
He wouldn't dare. If he did we would buy a big name replacement but he won't and that great. He and Saha will shine I reckon, given service.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
He wouldn't dare. If he did we would buy a big name replacement but he won't and that great. He and Saha will shine I reckon, given service.
If he does go, we'll probably get Smith (may do even if he doesn't).
And if Nistelrooy went, the amounf it would cost Real would be enough to seriously add to United's squad (although they hardly need the money really).
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
come on lads/gals giv me some predictions so i can go down the bookies and lace sum dough.

Euro 04?
Premiership 04-05?
Fa cup 04-05?
champs league 04 05?
league cup 04-05?

dont just be bias predict who u really thinks gonna win.

my predictions: france,man utd, chelsea, valencia,aston villa/charlton
Euro 04 - Hmm England, just to be patriotic (and stupid)
Pem - Arsenal (why am i writing this)
Fa Cup - Chelsea
Champs league - Barcelona (Quote from zapsta "Will walk it")
League cup - sum crappy team...Liverpool perhaps.

About Horsehead: Man Utd should get Adriano (were scouting him) to replace Nistelrooy if he leaves. Smith aint good enough for the likes of Man utd.

Newcastle: Poor Old Newcastle, all their hopes have been destroyed in the last week.

Chelsea will never get Ronaldinho for £40 million, Barca have sed they are only selling him for £60 million if at all.

Champions league: I reckon Monaco for it (cus i have money on it , not actually that sure) , if they have a good day, cus they are quite inconsistent. And i think Porto have been extremely lucky getting to the final, but Lucky teams can win as prooved by AC.

Uefa cup: I reckon Valencia, cus Drogba be injured i think.

Spurs got Robinson and now after Milner. Milner would be a wicked buy for spurs, still very young, youngest scorer in premiership and a quality player... but he doesn't want to go.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (163)
47.8%
No (42)
12.32%
I'm not old enough (136)
39.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed