The Student Room Group
Does anybody actually think Andriy Shevchenko will join Chelsea sometime in his life? He seems to be getting on so we can't hang on forever for his services. :p:
onaed
Yep !

Finishing outside the top 6
Out the FA Cup first round
Out of Champs League next round
Gerrard changing his mind and joing Chelsea

Nice Quadrupel that

then united can win the real quadrupel! :biggrin:
an Siarach
Marginally. I hate rangers more than i hate them but would rather see every other team in scotland beat them. In europe i support all British teams.

then why do u support celtic? :p:
I also support all British teams too. But I do have preferences.
NDGAARONDI
Does anybody actually think Andriy Shevchenko will join Chelsea sometime in his life? He seems to be getting on so we can't hang on forever for his services. :p:

He'll never join Chelsea, the closest he'll get to Chelsea is joining Bolton when he's 39.
darth_vader05
then united can win the real quadrupel! :biggrin:

Theoretically five teams in the Premiership can.
oblivious
He'll never join Chelsea, the closest he'll get to Chelsea is joining Bolton when he's 39.

LOL. I'd knew you'd say something about Bolton.
NDGAARONDI
So much for the OF being the EPL then. :rolleyes:

easy 6 points fior us by the looks of it
NDGAARONDI

Won't happen with Everton, we never win the Carling Cup and never will so make it a treble trophy winning season.
Get In Newcastle Losing 2-1, I Love Andrade!
Reply 23290
oblivious
Get In Newcastle Losing 2-1, I Love Andrade!

We are linked with him, so naturally, being a CD, it's all complete *******s. :rolleyes:
onaed
easy 6 points fior us by the looks of it

Who's us? j/w :smile:
NDGAARONDI

really :rolleyes: i only thought united (man) could !
Raindance
We are linked with him, so naturally, being a CD, it's all complete *******s. :rolleyes:

Barca are heavily linked with him in the spanish press. He just ran from the half way line and slotted it in from what i've heard.
Manchester United are going to win nowt this season. :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI

and chelsea are :rolleyes:
darth_vader05
and chelsea are :rolleyes:

We'll see shall we? :rolleyes:
What was the score between Newcastle and Deportivo La Coruna?
Reply 23298
oblivious
Barca are heavily linked with him in the spanish press. He just ran from the half way line and slotted it in from what i've heard.

Would make a break from Sami, god bless his little cotton socks. Then again, I've seen some mighty fine footwork from the big man - even saw Jamie "twinkletoes" Carragher turn a player inside out at the other end of the pitch. :eek:

We do need to buy another CD. Whitbred isn't quite up to the necessary level yet, Sami's not getting any younger, and even Carradonna can't play every game! Metzelder of Dortmund would be another good option.
NDGAARONDI

Indeed. You are totally correct, Ndgaarondi. Btw, why is your tsr name so strange? Drunk when you registered yourself? :biggrin:

Latest