The Student Room Group
Reply 2320
Is this the first prem season where theres nothing to play for except for sum teams moving 1-2 places up/down?
we know all champ league and europe places and 3 teams already down.
chats
Is this the first prem season where theres nothing to play for except for sum teams moving 1-2 places up/down?

Edit: Ah i get ya, forget what i sed.
Reply 2322
Surely if Villa win and Pool lose, Villa will be in Champ?
jammyd

WOuld have to be a mighty loss for Liverpool and a mighty win for VIilla. Liverpool 3 points ahead and 12 goal difference ahead.
Reply 2324
jammyd

pool got better goal difference i think 10 goals?
Reply 2325
jammyd

it can happen though

newcastle 6-0 liverpool
man utd 0-7 villa

its possible
chats

Villa and Newcastle will contest the UEFA Cup spot.
chats
it can happen though

newcastle 6-0 liverpool
man utd 0-7 villa

its possible

a) We're (villa) at home
b) Liverpool are at home
chats
it can happen though

newcastle 6-0 liverpool
man utd 0-7 villa

its possible

lol, i can see that happening. :smile:
(Villa and Liverpool are at home)
Reply 2329
mc_watson87
lol, i can see that happening. :smile:
(Villa and Liverpool are at home)

sorry i put dem the rong way round
Bigcnee
Villa and Newcastle will contest the UEFA Cup spot.

How many Uefa cup spots are there?
Reply 2331
Bigcnee
a) We're (villa) at home
b) Liverpool are at home

c) is it
chats
it can happen though

newcastle 6-0 liverpool
man utd 0-7 villa

its possible

hmmmmm..... i know united are playin pretty crap at the moment, but loosin to villa 7:0...kinda unbelievable,or???? but since they aint really playin for anytin anymore why should it matter ?? it would hurt lpool which would b the only nice outcome.... :smile:
but i sure hope united get a decent game before millwall...otherwise who knows what will happen then :eek:
manutdgurl
hmmmmm..... i know united are playin pretty crap at the moment, but loosin to villa 7:0...kinda unbelievable,or???? but since they aint really playin for anytin anymore why should it matter ?? it would hurt lpool which would b the only nice outcome.... :smile:
but i sure hope united get a decent game before millwall...otherwise who knows what will happen then :eek:

Indeed, who knows what would happen then. However, I am pretty certain that Man United will win against Millwall, whatever the circumstances.
Reply 2334
manutdgurl

yeh course it would never happen, man utd are gonna beat villa and pool will prob get a draw with newcastle. hopefully ruud can get a few more goals to his tally he likes scoring against the villians.
mc_watson87
Indeed, who knows what would happen then. However, I am pretty certain that Man United will win against Millwall, whatever the circumstances.

i should hope they win against millwall, but this season united have been stumbling when playing agains the relegation teams (wolves, portsmouth, leeds etc...) so i dunno whether this means united fans have to be really scared of 1st division teams :smile: ... and yes i hope ruud gets a few lol!!

im not sure whether this has been discussed yet on this thread, but ill ask anyway...what do u think about the whole ruud real madrid thing...is it gonna happen? i mean last year they said at the beginning that becks wasnt goin but then he did...so is there reason to be scared?
Reply 2336
manutdgurl
i should hope they win against millwall, but this season united have been stumbling when playing agains the relegation teams (wolves, portsmouth, leeds etc...) so i dunno whether this means united fans have to be really scared of 1st division teams :smile: ... and yes i hope ruud gets a few lol!!

im not sure whether this has been discussed yet on this thread, but ill ask anyway...what do u think about the whole ruud real madrid thing...is it gonna happen? i mean last year they said at the beginning that becks wasnt goin but then he did...so is there reason to be scared?

i dont know but i sure hope he dont go.
becks was man utd in his blood but he still went, so anything can happen
Reply 2337
manutdgurl

Real Madrid are gonna make an offer of forty million for him. That would be very tempting, even for Man U
jamlan
Real Madrid are gonna make an offer of forty million for him. That would be very tempting, even for Man U

yeah and knowing how "brilliant" ferguson is at making descisions at the moment....who knows...
crystal palace vs sunderland premiership play-off today very exciting :smile:

Latest