This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
drogba as in chelsea's dider drogba?
I do wonder which planet you're on half the time. Name me another professional footballer whose surname is Drogba who used to play for Marsielle then?
non-centrally acting
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
I do wonder which planet you're on half the time. Name me another professional footballer whose surname is Drogba who used to play for Marsielle then?
lol - it's the fact that i'm half asleep all the time!
i was asking becasue i've never heard praise mentioned in the same sentence as drogba, so i was just checking that you hadn't made an error

i dont think drogba had a good first season, we'll see how it goes this season but i think he'll do better
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i was asking becasue i've never heard praise mentioned in the same sentence as drogba, so i was just checking that you hadn't made an error
Yeah that's a shame ebcause he's not as bad as people make out. Don't hear Angel or Morientes being criticised for lack of goals, neither of them got 16 last season I don't think.

i dont think drogba had a good first season, we'll see how it goes this season but i think he'll do better
It was alright bearing in mind it was his first season too.
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 14 years ago
lol - it's the fact that i'm half asleep all the time!

Before you dismiss players, you should have the sense to look past one season. He was immense for Marseille, and was second in goals only to the recent Lord of Frodsham. As it is, either he's having trouble at Chelsea (and he looks hungry enough) or, as I suspect, Moaninho's not using him to his full potential.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
or, as I suspect, Moaninho's not using him to his full potential.
Probably that. He could have made better use of Parker and never bothered with Smertin.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah that's a shame ebcause he's not as bad as people make out. Don't hear Angel or Morientes being criticised for lack of goals, neither of them got 16 last season I don't think.
i think angel is rubbish, but moreintis will have to toughen up and stop playing like a sissy to do well. i think drogba is a good player (no one's paid me to say that ) but i hate him becasue he whinges a lot. i know a lot of players do that but he does it all the time. i think he's strong in the air and will do well but i think compared to angel he's brilliant

how much do you think rio ferdinand is worth?
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Well, let's just say that I wouldn't even bid for him.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not as much as John Terry.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, let's just say that I wouldn't even bid for him.
:rofl: i think that's due to the fact that you wouldn't be able to afford him! :cool:
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
:rofl: i think that's due to the fact that you wouldn't be able to afford him! :cool:
Or that his attitude is akin to Kewells, or more pointedly, Essien's. :cool:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think I know why Leeds went bust really. Expenses paid to keep Kewell fit. :cool:
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
[QUOTEI think I know why Leeds went bust really. Expenses paid to keep Kewell fit. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Is kewel going to stay at Liverpool? Haven't they sold him yet?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ask Raindance. :cool:
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
No we haven't. He'll be looking forward to the reserves, by the looks of things. No potential suitors, and we have Zenden, Riise and Gonzalez as options on the left. I'm willing to give him one final chance, but he really needs to pull his fingers out and make it work. If not, we can use his ridiculous wages to better effect elsewhere.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was. :cool:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No we haven't. He'll be looking forward to the reserves, by the looks of things. No potential suitors, and we have Zenden, Riise and Gonzalez as options on the left. I'm willing to give him one final chance, but he really needs to pull his fingers out and make it work. If not, we can use his ridiculous wages to better effect elsewhere.
I see.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think that he's one player that doesn't deserve a chance. He was silly to fight the lawsuit against Gary Linekar- did he achieve anything from it? What about Nunez, have you sold him yet? I think Liverpool really need to sell some players, maybe everton would want some .
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
I think that he's one player that doesn't deserve a chance. He was silly to fight the lawsuit against Gary Linekar- did he achieve anything from it? What about Nunez, have you sold him yet? I think Liverpool really need to sell some players, maybe everton would want some .
Going to Celta Vigo, by the looks of things. I don't think we need to sell players, even Nunez. We have got rid of the dead wood and remnants of Houllier, and we've got a strong squad for the first time in yonks. The frustrating thing about Kewell is that he does show flashes of brilliance. He'll play a blinder one match, then be completely uninterested the next, then hand in his doctor's note.
Ronaldinho_88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Rio Ferdinand has a horrible attitude. Dirty player I say.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldinho_88)
Rio Ferdinand has a horrible attitude. Dirty player I say.
If he's dirty I don't know what that makes: Rooney, RVN, Diouf, Mihajlovic...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (54)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.51%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (56)
20.07%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (59)
21.15%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
8.96%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
8.96%

Watched Threads