This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Exactly.
I don't count Fulham because that's nothing big and we're not seen as rivals, well, older supports may think so but I've noticed younger ones don't as much. We have Leeds who are way below us in the lower division and same applies to Millwall. Nobody else really. :cool:
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It was on the front page of some paper (probably the Star) that Stevie G was voted the sexiest Prem footballer in a poll of gay men. Well, he said he wanted to win stuff.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
It was on the front page of some paper (probably the Star) that Stevie G was voted the sexiest Prem footballer in a poll of gay men. Well, he said he wanted to win stuff.
Surprised it wasn't Riise. Not many footballers would strip their kit down to their panties in front of the kop!
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think Lampard was second in that poll
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Surprised it wasn't Riise. Not many footballers would strip their kit down to their panties in front of the kop!
Thank goodness he stopped at the pants!
Not that i think they shoulda done it to Riise, but how the Hell does someone (usually) get booked for taking their shirt off after a goal but when someone strips to their pants it's ok. I'm not saying that Riise should be disciplined (i love that guy. Heart and soul for the team), i'm just saying players getting booked for removing their shirt is silly. I'm sure everyone already knows this.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
I think Lampard was second in that poll
Crespo would've won if he wasn't at Milan
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Crespo would've won if he wasn't at Milan
its all about the hair
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what no Christiano Ronaldo? he seems like the stereotypical gay man, filled with emotion and a bad eye for a haircut.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...al/4714437.stm

Those ****ing *****s, I well ****ing annoyed, how ****ing dare they.... we're ****ed!
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)

Those ****ing *****s, I well ****ing annoyed, how ****ing dare they.... we're ****ed!
Yep, they now have 4 world class strikers... and Raul
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)

was mentioned earlier

seems a shame...but then again he wants that Spanish citizenship
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)

nicely worked goal from hleb for lupoli though
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yep, they now have 4 world class strikers... and Raul
I knew it was unlikely he would move months ago, because of he's citizenship claim. However with he's renewed interest in joining us and my discovery of how versatile and good he was I was getting excited at the prospect of him joining us, and we're pipped to the post by Real, who to be honest are being too fecking greedy with the amount of quality strikers they have!! ******* *******!!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
nicely worked goal from hleb for lupoli though
hleb is class he's scored in about 3 games out of 4
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not very flattering panties as I recall, he looked like a ginger Mogli!!
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
England U19s lost to France tonight in the final of the European Championships. The likes of James Morrison could never get in the game because France were so dominant, though it did give an opportunity for Tony McMahon and Andrew Taylor to shine at the back. France were awesome.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
England U19s lost to France tonight in the final of the European Championships. The likes of James Morrison could never get in the game because France were so dominant, though it did give an opportunity for Tony McMahon and Andrew Taylor to shine at the back. France were awesome.
Bugger! Are the guys you named all Middlesbro players?
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Not very flattering panties as I recall, he looked like a ginger Mogli!!
Aye, that he did. Grey y-fronts & footy boots is never going to be the 'in look'! Ah well, he's got a strong, accurate shot and goes like the energiser bunny!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thank goodness he stopped at the pants!
Not that i think they shoulda done it to Riise, but how the Hell does someone (usually) get booked for taking their shirt off after a goal but when someone strips to their pants it's ok. I'm not saying that Riise should be disciplined (i love that guy. Heart and soul for the team), i'm just saying players getting booked for removing their shirt is silly. I'm sure everyone already knows this.
Thank god my beloved wasn't around when this rule was enforced, otherwise we would have down to 10 men after about 10 minutes
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bugger! Are the guys you named all Middlesbro players?
:rolleyes: :p:

They just happen to be, yes. They were really good though. McMahon and Morrison to be in the first England squad after the world cup. Guaranteed.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (43)
33.08%
No I don't (61)
46.92%
I work during the holidays (26)
20%

Watched Threads