The Student Room Group
ChelseaBabe
Lundberg has scored again! :frown:

We need another Zola. :biggrin:
Do you guys know if we can see Chelsea vs. Milan on TV? Is it just ChelseaTV?
Clarkey_Berlin

Might be on Eurosport, not sure though. :confused:
NDGAARONDI
We need another Zola. :biggrin:

:hello:
Clarkey_Berlin

atm i think its just CFC TV - might be on Eurosport tomorrow though
They showed the first game on Eurosport so they should show the next one, would make sense.
Reply 23726
NDGAARONDI
Why? j/w

I'm ridiculous patriotic, the way I have been brought up, has put a profound emphasis on respecting and loving the country I descend from Ghana. Not saying I don't think Britains a great place, the only thing is I know that my blood-line/heritage doesn't orignate here and is therefore not my true nationality.

fernando
maybe because hes never really lived there and moved to the US when really young

I've never lived in Ghana

............but anywho, major side track there,

Cindy how do u know the Arsenal score?
Kuz
I'm ridiculous patriotic, the way I have been brought up, has put a profound emphasis on respecting and loving the country I descend from Ghana.

Fair enough. I used to be an English nationalist years ago. I was wondering, does Ghana have any 'hate' relations with a country like England does with France? :smile:
Reply 23728
NDGAARONDI
I don't think KuZ likes me but I love her :redface: :rolleyes:

Admittently I thought you were a bit of a ****ing **** to begin with, but your all right now...... except for the Chelsea supporting part :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 23729
NDGAARONDI
Fair enough. I used to be an English nationalist years ago. I was wondering, does Ghana have any 'hate' relations with a country like England does with France? :smile:

Nah not at all, they love Britain, US and that, all African countries do except Zimbabwae!
Kuz
Admittently I thought you were a bit of a ****ing **** to begin with, but your all right now...... except for the Chelsea supporting part :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm different in person. :smile: Well, to add to the rivalry, I chose Chelsea over Arsenal over about a decade ago in selecting a team to support. It was always going to be a London side though. Didn't fancy supporting a team I can hardly go and watch like that team up north, Buccaneers or whatever they're called now. :biggrin:
Reply 23731
NDGAARONDI
Buccaneers or whatever they're called now. :biggrin:

:mad:
Kuz
Nah not at all, they love Britain, US and that, all African countries do except Zimbabwae!

Well, I would have thought Libya would hate Britain and possibly Egypt. Sudan could hate the US because of Clinton's orders to destroy what he thought was a nuclear factory when it clearly wasn't. What I meant to say was do each African countries have hate relationships with one another? For example, Senegal and the Ivory Coast? :smile:
Jump
:mad:

What? People call Chelsea - Chelski or CSKA Chelsea etc. so you know.
They're a classic for the headlines, but this new one just about beats all their other previous ones.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=337901&cc=5739

Gotta love the guy who had the balls to write that headline.
Reply 23735
NDGAARONDI
What? People call Chelsea - Chelski or CSKA Chelsea etc. so you know.

True, but Chelski is far cooler than Bucaneers :redface:
Reply 23736
goldenbarnes
They're a classic for the headlines, but this new one just about beats all their other previous ones.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=337901&cc=5739

Gotta love the guy who had the balls to write that headline.

Quality!
Clarkey_Berlin

It's live on Chelsea TV today but the whole match is repeated tomorrow between 17:30-19:00 on Eurosport (Sky Channel 410).
Jump
True, but Chelski is far cooler than Bucaneers :redface:

True. Mainly because there was no serious opposition to Chelsea's takeover whereas there was with yours and the stigma of the Americans is also there.
Arsenal won their game against Porto.

Latest