The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Fat Frank vs. Alonso. Boxing Day 2004 vs. Chelsea. *******.
Yes! (EDIT: although it was New Year's Day 2005) You can almost hear him shout "Die, Alonso!" on the pitch side microphones. I swear it!
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
What about this?
No rep for this one
http://www.fabrica.it/flipbook/flipb...996-8492144183
wait a minute you're making these!
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
Yes! You can almost hear him shout "Die, Alonso!" on the pitch side microphones. I swear it!
Ah well, let bygones be bygones and all that jazz. Xabi's going to own him next season anyway.
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
wait a minute you're making these!
Yep. They don't take long, it's really easy (to do a rubbish one, anyway)
http://www.fabrica.it/flipbook/index.html

EDIT: 1,000th post!!!
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What about this?
No rep for this one
http://www.fabrica.it/flipbook/flipb...996-8492144183
quality!
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Maureen's moan of the week.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Arsenal have pulled out of the race for Owen, Liverpool have neither the funds nor the reason to. Manchester Utd are left, but Owen surely remembers his scouse roots. In all honesty, as long as he doesn't go to the scum or the BS, I'm fine with wherever he moves. I suppose it would be nice to have him back in front of the Kop, even if he did mess us around.

Source.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nah, not yet - but that's the plan. We just got a copy which had been taken off the tele.
And what was this fuss that Chelseababe made over the use of p2p. She might cuss you for saying you taped something of the TV if she wishes to be consistent.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
And what was this fuss that Chelseababe made over the use of p2p. She might cuss you for saying you taped something of the TV if she wishes to be consistent.
^o)

You what?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
^o)

You what?
The rights and wrongs of IPR. Many people complain about those who download material using p2p clients whilst having a video collection taped off the TV themselves. The irony.
Ronaldinho_88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm going to see Chelsea-Milan today on Eurosport. How was the match?
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
The rights and wrongs of IPR. Many people complain about those who download material using p2p clients whilst having a video collection taped off the TV themselves. The irony.
Nyah, whatever. She can feel free moderate me all she likes... :rolleyes: :s:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldinho_88)
I'm going to see Chelsea-Milan today on Eurosport. How was the match?
Nothing outstanding from what I've heard. Gatusso should get some rough treatment - a dose of his own medicine.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nyah, whatever. She can feel free moderate me all she likes... :rolleyes: :s:
I doubt she'd notice to be honest.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Nothing outstanding from what I've heard. Gatusso should get some rough treatment - a dose of his own medicine.
Robben, Makalele and Gallas, all injured? They should all make it back in time for the season start, but Gallas is doubtful.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Robben, Makalele and Gallas, all injured? They should all make it back in time for the season start, but Gallas is doubtful.
So I've heard. History seems to repeat itself for Robben doesn't it? Not worried over Gallas because there is cover for him. I'm sure our medical staff can patch them up Robben and Makalele in time, besides we have Bryan English who's pretty good.
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Rumours up here (nothing official I'm afraid) that Everton and Boro are in negotiations regarding a swap deal for two Aussies - one a small, potent central midfielder and one a strong yet athletic battering ram of a striker.

Make of that what you will.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
So I've heard. History seems to repeat itself for Robben doesn't it? Not worried over Gallas because there is cover for him. I'm sure our medical staff can patch them up Robben and Makalele in time, besides we have Bryan English who's pretty good.
Makalele's a big lad, he'll be back in training within a few days. He's the only area for concern, with the other positions adequately covered, although you have cover for Claude in Diarra. Still, pre-season injuries are never a good thing.
Ronaldinho_88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Lol, Gattuso injured them all?
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
I doubt she'd notice to be honest.
You never know... I'm above her on the posters on this thread now! :eek:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (88)
33.46%
No I don't (124)
47.15%
I work during the holidays (51)
19.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed