The Student Room Group
Raindance
Cisse's going to eat you all next season. :wink:

With his hair?
Raindance
:hahaha:

Chelsea have been rejected by the G14! Money can't buy everything after all!

cos Chelsea can splash ridiculous amount of cash and take any G14 player or target
Raindance
:hahaha:

Chelsea have been rejected by the G14! Money can't buy everything after all!

Don't know why they bothered entering. It's nothing special.
Reply 23904
NDGAARONDI
Don't know why they bothered entering. It's nothing special.

Prestige.
Le Tallec joining sunderland - year long loan
Andres Oper and Damani Ralph - on tria
Strasbourg centre forward, Bassila

Mcarthy startin to sound more like sam allardyce good news :biggrin:
kpg
Prestige.

That's probably about it. It was probably Kenyon's idea to join. Who declined Chelsea's entrance then? When it was first mentioned the likely teams were Barcelona, Arsenal and PSG.
Reply 23907
NDGAARONDI
That's probably about it. It was probably Kenyon's idea to join. Who declined Chelsea's entrance then? When it was first mentioned the likely teams were Barcelona, Arsenal and PSG.

Yes, it's prestige and that's about it. As it is, Chelsea are just seen as the nouveau-riche, with comparatively little history. It was Moggi who made the statement, I don't know the technicalities behind it. And yes, I'm sure it was Kenyon's idea to join, which is ironic really, as he's now come out saying Chelsea are too good to join anyway.
Raindance
And yes, I'm sure it was Kenyon's idea to join, which is ironic really, as he's now come out saying Chelsea are too good to join anyway.

Wouldn't worry what he says. The teams that I suspect that will allow Chelsea to join the G14 would be PSV, AC Milan and Juventus.
durhamlad1
Le Tallec joining sunderland - year long loan
Andres Oper and Damani Ralph - on tria
Strasbourg centre forward, Bassila

Mcarthy startin to sound more like sam allardyce good news :biggrin:

He's signed a whole team of 34+ year olds on bosmans?

oh god no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 23911

Surely Liverpool would not let him go to their rivals. Do the right thing Benitez let him come the Villa!!
Baros scored roughly 0.33 goals per game last season, 0.08 season before and 0.33 the one before that.
oblivious
oh god no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad luck!
NDGAARONDI
Baros scored roughly 0.33 goals per game last season, 0.08 season before and 0.33 the one before that.

But you can't forget how good he was in the Euro Cup. I can't forget his chip when they played against Denmark.
Ronaldinho_88
But you can't forget how good he was in the Euro Cup. I can't forget his chip when they played against Denmark.

Yeah but some people think too much of isolated performances. People still tell me how Roberto Carlos is such a great defender because of some free kick against France. :rolleyes:
Here is some striker information concerning Man Utd below.

RVN:
League Appearances = 17
Minutes on the pitch = 1369
Goals = 6
Minutes per goal = 228
Shots on target = 18
Shots off tager = 10
Chance conversion = 21%

Smith:
League Appearances = 31
Minutes on the pitch = 2037
Goals = 6
Minutes per goal = 340
Shots on target = 25
Shots off target = 33
Chance conversion = 10%

Saha:
League Appearances = 14
Minutes on the pitch = 669
Goals = 1
Minutes per goal = 669
Shots on target = 8
Shots off target = 7
Chance conversion = 7%

Rooney:
League Appearances = 29
Minutes on the pitch = 2185
Goals = 11
Minutes per goal = 199
Shots on target = 46
Shots off target = 49
Chance conversion = 12%

Owen:
League appearances = 35
Minutes on the pitch = 1882
Goals = 13
Minutes per goal = 145
Shots on target = 23
Shots off target = 15
Chance conversion = 34%

Something to think about possibly.
Reply 23917
NDGAARONDI
Yeah but some people think too much of isolated performances. People still tell me how Roberto Carlos is such a great defender because of some free kick against France. :rolleyes:

The European championships were hardly isolated performances, he was superb in Portugal and carried on the form uptill around Christmas last year, after which he couldn't hit a barn door. He's a good player in the right team but clearly not the sort of player Benitez is looking to have in the side.
Perhaps. We'll soon see as time goes by. :smile:
A couple of dodgy sources suggest Wenger is ready to make a 12m bid for Jenas. It's most likely complete **** and I hope it is because 12m is a rip off.

http://www.worldfootballers.com/news.php?id=7944

Latest