The Student Room Group
You don't need Jenas.
NDGAARONDI
You don't need Jenas.

I know, we dont need a direct replacement for Pat. We have enough cover as Flamini has showed his class pre-season and can do a great holding job like Gilberto.
NDGAARONDI
Here is some striker information concerning Man Utd below.
Owen:
League appearances = 35
Minutes on the pitch = 1882
Goals = 13
Minutes per goal = 145
Shots on target = 23
Shots off target = 15
Chance conversion = 34%

Something to think about possibly.

I think it'd be good if we buy Owen, I hope he doesn't go to Newcastle :eek:
Economist
I know, we dont need a direct replacement for Pat. We have enough cover as Flamini has showed his class pre-season and can do a great holding job like Gilberto.

Exactly. Your youngsters are going to need the chance and it's better sooner rather than later. I know I'm biased here but if you gave them more chances this season it can help you challenge for honours against Chelsea etc in the further seasons ahead.
darth_vader05
I think it'd be good if we buy Owen, I hope he doesn't go to Newcastle :eek:

If he went to Newcastle he would have his Scouser legendary status intact. If he goes to ManYoo it's over. Arsenal might not be able to afford him and Chelsea have enough strikers for the time being.
NDGAARONDI
If he went to Newcastle he would have his Scouser legendary status intact. .

He'll proabably sign for Newcastle, but they're not in the Champions League. I think if United made a bid, he may go to United instead of Newcastle (hopefully).
Then he could go to Everton. Dan might be a happy bunny.
NDGAARONDI
Then he could go to Everton. Dan might be a happy bunny.

Then he'll definetly loose his legendart status!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/4737911.stm

If Saha is on his way out then Owen might be on his way in. I think Saha deserves another season becasue he didn't get to play much last season.
Nah Saha should leave. :smile:
NDGAARONDI
Nah Saha should leave. :smile:

Last season I wanted him to leave, but I think he needs one more season. He's physically strong and is supposedly a good striker, but I honestly haven't seem him play much. Last season the couple of games he played he was crap. We've still got Solskjaer in the injury room.... maybe he'l make a return this season!
Perhaps Solskjaer can. :smile:
NDGAARONDI
Perhaps Solskjaer can. :smile:

Maybe :rolleyes: but I think he's not going to be making a grand appereance after his injury. But he's a good striker 'the baby faced assasin' :biggrin:
Imagine if he played for Arsenal, Ole 'Gunner'....:biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
Imagine if he played for Arsenal, Ole 'Gunner'....:biggrin:

He'll probably want to end his career there :biggrin: Him and Bergkamp!!!
If Bergkamp hasn't retired before then, unless he goes on like AC Milan's defence. Cafu! Nesta. :eek:
NDGAARONDI
If Bergkamp hasn't retired before then, unless he goes on like AC Milan's defence. Cafu! Nesta. :eek:

I think that they'll all come to Bolton!! That's another team full of pensioners :biggrin:
Anyway wish me luck I'm going to play cricket :eek:
darth_vader05
Anyway wish me luck I'm going to play cricket :eek:

Good luck. :biggrin:
Reply 23937
darth_vader05
He'll proabably sign for Newcastle, but they're not in the Champions League. I think if United made a bid, he may go to United instead of Newcastle (hopefully).

Only if they manage to secure his signature when he's drugged up and pissed out of his head.

He'll stay at Madrid IMO.
I thought that Solskjaer has retired from football! Where is he?
NDGAARONDI
i believe Chelsea are a poor quality side and have no chance of winning the league this year. i hate Mourinho and i wish he would just take his cocky self back to portugal and never come back

i absolutely agree with u mate. i couldn't have put it better myself.

Latest