Watch
This discussion is closed.
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
If Bergkamp hasn't retired before then, unless he goes on like AC Milan's defence. Cafu! Nesta. :eek:
Nesta?
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And what was this fuss that Chelseababe made over the use of p2p. She might cuss you for saying you taped something of the TV if she wishes to be consistent.
I never made a fuss. I only said that onTSR we don't advocate that sort of thing

I believe without looking that is exactly what I said or very similiar.

PS Folks can tape things from the TV all they want. Me personally, I dont video tape things, I have SKY+. :p:

Oh ND... have you changed sides and are not supporting Chelsea anymore? Just asking with a view to your above post.
Ronaldinho_88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
Nesta?
Defender in Milan AC.
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldinho_88)
Defender in Milan AC.
Well.........yeah, I do know the 2nd best defender in the world..........but ND seemed to suggest he was really old, yet he's still in his 20s.
Reloaded
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ND needs a doctor lol. he puts down chelsea and mourinho, and he thinks that nesta is ancient.
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Forlan wants to knock out Everton to prove English doubters wrong

and i just got the new chelsea training jersey (grey/silver)
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Here is some striker information concerning Man Utd below.

RVN:
League Appearances = 17
Minutes on the pitch = 1369
Goals = 6
Minutes per goal = 228
Shots on target = 18
Shots off tager = 10
Chance conversion = 21%

Smith:
League Appearances = 31
Minutes on the pitch = 2037
Goals = 6
Minutes per goal = 340
Shots on target = 25
Shots off target = 33
Chance conversion = 10%

Saha:
League Appearances = 14
Minutes on the pitch = 669
Goals = 1
Minutes per goal = 669
Shots on target = 8
Shots off target = 7
Chance conversion = 7%

Rooney:
League Appearances = 29
Minutes on the pitch = 2185
Goals = 11
Minutes per goal = 199
Shots on target = 46
Shots off target = 49
Chance conversion = 12%

Owen:
League appearances = 35
Minutes on the pitch = 1882
Goals = 13
Minutes per goal = 145
Shots on target = 23
Shots off target = 15
Chance conversion = 34%

Something to think about possibly.
This was so unnecessary lol! Statistics are not the be all and end all of football
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Johnson being a pratt

I'm at a loss to trying to understand why Johnson has signed a 5-YEAR cdontract with Palace... he's an England hopeful, the world cup is next year and yet he resigns for Palace a championship football... its seems quite clear to me that he has severely severed he's chances of getting called up for the England for the World Cup next year, by denying himself truely competitive football that would improve him enough to make the England squad... Madness!
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Johnson being a pratt

I'm at a loss to trying to understand why Johnson has signed a 5-YEAR cdontract with Palace... he's an England hopeful, the world cup is next year and yet he resigns for Palace a championship football... its seems quite clear to me that he has severely severed he's chances of getting called up for the England for the World Cup next year, by denying himself truely competitive football that would improve him enough to make the England squad... Madness!
cos there's no way simon jordan would sell him
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Johnson being a pratt

Maybe no one came up with a better offer. I too, am at a loss why he has. :confused:
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
This was so unnecessary lol! Statistics are not the be all and end all of football
interesting though - especially when you consider Forlan scored more than the Man U strikers combined in their leagues but then again different leagues/ formations/cultures suit different players
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hope big dunc rips forlan's hair out!
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
Maybe no one came up with a better offer. I too, am at a loss why he has. :confused:
i dunno why he signed a new 5 year contract when he's already one year through his old 5 year contract
jimmyjim
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
i dunno why he signed a new 5 year contract when he's already one year through his old 5 year contract
Tripled his money
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
cos there's no way simon jordan would sell him
true, actually I've just realised why he's done it, he's not gonna be sold and for he's troubles he's been offered a big, brighter, better contract
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
interesting though - especially when you consider Forlan scored more than the Man U strikers combined in their leagues but then again different leagues/ formations/cultures suit different players
This recalls the age old question... was Forlan really sh*t? or did he not suit English/Man Utd's football? I think its the 2nd, Man Utd have a knack of turning a potentially great player into crap, look at Kleberson
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
This recalls the age old question... was Forlan really sh*t? or did he not suit English/Man Utd's football? I think its the 1st, Man Utd have a knack of turning a potentially great player into crap, look at Kleberson
I'm not sure his hair suited the physical premiership style required of a striker these days.
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
This recalls the age old question... was Forlan really sh*t? or did he not suit English/Man Utd's football? I think its the 1st, Man Utd have a knack of turning a potentially great player into crap, look at Kleberson
look at Saha - great at Fulham, at Man U he barely plays.

looks like Fulham are in trouble for first games as they barely have a keeper fit
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
West Yorkshire Police have annouced 'Zero Tolerance' this season at Leeds Utd. A massive 102 supporters have already been banned from attending matches. Just seen this on local news.
I believe it when I see it. Being anywhere near Elland Road on match days is blooming dangerous. The last time I had the misfortune to be near, they were throwing beer cans and glasses at a passing Man Utd supporters bus and the Police did nowt!! Just stood there with their video camera taking pics. I bet half of those caught on film will never be apprenhended.
Ronaldinho_88
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
West Yorkshire Police have annouced 'Zero Tolerance' this season at Leeds Utd. A massive 102 supporters have already been banned from attending matches. Just seen this on local news.
I believe it when I see it. Being anywhere near Elland Road on match days is blooming dangerous. The last time I had the misfortune to be near, they were throwing beer cans and glasses at a passing Man Utd supporters bus and the Police did nowt!! Just stood there with their video camera taking pics. I bet half of those caught on film will never be apprenhended.
Hooligans? They are bloody violent, *******s.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (52)
19.55%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (59)
22.18%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (50)
18.8%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (55)
20.68%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
9.4%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
9.4%

Watched Threads