The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Play? Goal keep? Who cares its just terminology...U know what I mean! :rolleyes:
I dont think the terminology was being questioned.
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Its rigged. No matter how much I use the editor to make Man U's team crap and the club bankrupt, they always seem to do well!
Lol!

Me thinks that punishment for cheating in the first place!
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by slim786)
Problem for spain unlike Real is there is no zidane to pull strings although valeron should do it like he does for deportivo but he never really does.
midfielders - they dont have a problem - helguera,baraja,mendieta,enrique ,joaquin - all really great players forwards-rau,morientes,guti,valeron,reyes ..etc
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
There You said it! Wes Brown is not good enough internationally *not good at all in my eyes*...so stop saying he should be included in the England side! His not good enough to be included!

Play? Goal keep? Who cares its just terminology...U know what I mean! :rolleyes:
Oh many think he is. But there are a handful of better (and proven in an England shirt) defenders. Not to say Wes Brown isn't good enough. And I don't know why you think he isn't at all good. What's the reasoning?
slim786
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
I guess all great teams have one or two players that make the difference.All the other players rise up to the challenge and follow there example.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
I guess all great teams have one or two players that make the difference.All the other players rise up to the challenge and follow there example.
Thats what Chelsea lack at the moment...too many "good" players
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Thats what Chelsea lack at the moment.
Robben will make a difference
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheWolf)
:mad: He was ours, "they" stole "him"
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
:mad: He was ours, "they" stole "him"
lol how is it stealing when psv agrees a deal with us
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Robben players from us I see (take your time...)

I'd say the team that started against Arsenal in midweek is close to Chelsea's best. Funny how the forwards are no different to last year despite the money...
slim786
Report 15 years ago
if u look at a few top teams

arsenal without henry and vieira
chelsea without terry and lampard
real without zidane and raul
deportivo without valeron
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
Robben players from us I see (take your time...)

I'd say the team that started against Arsenal in midweek is close to Chelsea's best. Funny how the forwards are no different to last year despite the money...
ill forwards will be wicked next season - well hopefully get forsell back , and mutu will improve alot
slim786
Report 15 years ago
I feel a bit sorry for man u in terms of transfers. Losing ronaldinho to Barca, Then robben to chelsea. Now a possible target van der vaart to Barca again possibly.
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sounds like sour grapes!
Not really, I'm just saying it's funny how Hasselbaink and Gudjohnsen are still even there let alone being the preferred pairing. Maybe Forsell and Cole will be recalled
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Robben players from us I see
Nice pun there!
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Not really, I'm just saying it's funny how Hasselbaink and Gudjohnsen are still even there let alone being the preferred pairing. Maybe Forsell and Cole will be recalled
forsell is amazing - we need him!
slim786
Report 15 years ago
crespo has been terrible for chelsea. no teamwork and isn't even scoring goals at the moment.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
I feel a bit sorry for man u in terms of transfers. Losing ronaldinho to Barca, Then robben to chelsea. Now a possible target van der vaart to Barca again possibly.
I became so interested ( in football terms) with Ronaldinho, but then he never came :mad:. I wish Man utd cud have got him. MY favourtie player, and he has same birthday as me . (7 years earlier though)
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its not surprising given that they are established as a pair. Crespo is top quality there's no doubt about that, but with all the chopping and changing and injuries he's not been able to work out a proper partnership yet.
Err I'm not so sure about Crespo's quality, sure back in the day maybe...

I don't know why he was even bought, £17 million for a decent 30-year-old forward in a squad with (potentially and actually) better forwards, good business for Inter. Maybe just to appease Abramovich's need for names at Chelsea.
slim786
Report 15 years ago
So what teams do u all support. I'm a newcastle fan so happy about todays arsenal result.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (409)
43.6%
No (98)
10.45%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed