Watch
This discussion is closed.
jamlan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
No it was in the Premiership before then. Sure he can complain about Gudjohnsen so long as he's consistent with Traore. :top:
But Traore wasn't dishonest and amused thousands of people! (not me ). Eidur knew exactly what he was doing, Traore generally doesn't
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Seen it. Every day I click on News on Google.co.uk and search Chelsea and then browse the results.
What do you think about Kenyon?
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 14 years ago
*sigh*

It's late. I need Premiership football, or I get cranky and look for holes to pick. Ignore me.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
But Traore wasn't dishonest and amused thousands of people! (not me ). Eidur knew exactly what he was doing, Traore generally doesn't
Joe Cole didn't touch him in his attempted challenge for the ball and Traore had to go to ground and cry like a baby. God knows what would have happened if he got beaten up by Dickov. You see, he should have been booked for faking an injury he doesn't have and thus conning the refereee. This is a bookable offence. I get the impression Wayne Rooney doesn't know what he does half the tiem but that doesn't stop him from being booked.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Eidur knew exactly what he was doing, Traore generally doesn't
:rofl:!!
He just can't control his legs!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
*sigh*

It's late. I need Premiership football, or I get cranky and look for holes to pick. Ignore me.
*sniggers* :cool:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What do you think about Kenyon?
Did think he was a decent signing at first. I think there are times when I like and hate the guy. I liked him because I know he'll help to find decent British youth players that can actually pass the academy into first team football.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ps: Everton have just beaten Udinese 1-0 at Goodison Park, impressive :cool:
Strong Champions League competition there, Simon Davies with the goal.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Joe Cole didn't touch him in his attempted challenge for the ball and Traore had to go to ground and cry like a baby. God knows what would have happened if he got beaten up by Dickov. You see, he should have been booked for faking an injury he doesn't have and thus conning the refereee. This is a bookable offence. I get the impression Wayne Rooney doesn't know what he does half the tiem but that doesn't stop him from being booked.
Sorry, i didn't know what you were talking about before. And in fact still don't... Which game was this?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The Liverpool game or about Rooney? I hope I don't have to tell another Liverpool fan to take a visit to the opticians...
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
I'll answer that question, as I live a lot nearer to Liverpool as arl Raindance -
Yes, they do.
I was brought up in Seaforth, btw. :s:
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The Liverpool game or about Rooney? I hope I don't have to tell another Liverpool fan to take a visit to the opticians...
Which Liverpool Chelsea game? Tell me if you want, but i don't think they'll be any opticians open at this time. It might be worth looking though.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ps: Everton have just beaten Udinese 1-0 at Goodison Park, impressive :cool:
Strong Champions League competition there, Simon Davies with the goal.
Congratulations.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
I was brought up in Seaforth, btw. :s:
Lol - my previous sentence remains true, however I apologise for making it appear you haven't ever been to Liverpool :cool: :p:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Congratulations.
Hehe, good last game to take us onto Villarreal, full of confidence after being Udinese
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Which Liverpool Chelsea game?
The game that you lot keep quoting because it's the biggest victory bar one who've had for yonks - Liverpool v Chelsea CL 2nd leg. There was no contact made and Sky confirmed this on television coverage.

Tell me if you want, but i don't think they'll be any opticians open at this time.
I didn't say now.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hehe, good last game to take us onto Villarreal, full of confidence after being Udinese
This is a good thing about preseason friendlies. And I'm hoping that the World Series of Football will do the same for Chelsea ready for the FA Community Shield and then the Premiership.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Lol - my previous sentence remains true, however I apologise for making it appear you haven't ever been to Liverpool :cool: :p:
Kein Problem.

Well done (grudgingly) for beating Udinese, you might have put yourself in with a shout vs. Villarreal. 87" goal, eh? Smacks of united to me! :p:
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The game that you lot keep quoting because it's the biggest victory bar one who've had for yonks - Liverpool v Chelsea CL 2nd leg. There was no contact made and Sky confirmed this on television coverage.
I didn't see that :p:

I didn't say now.
But it might be urgent. What if i cause an accident or something?
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This is a good thing about preseason friendlies. And I'm hoping that the World Series of Football will do the same for Chelsea ready for the FA Community Shield and then the Premiership.
I'm sure Chelsea will walk the league regardless! :cool:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (52)
19.55%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (59)
22.18%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (50)
18.8%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (55)
20.68%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
9.4%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
9.4%

Watched Threads