The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
United are still number 1 team scoring in the last 15 minutes aren't they?
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Kein Problem.

Well done (grudgingly) for beating Udinese, you might have put yourself in with a shout vs. Villarreal. 87" goal, eh? Smacks of united to me! :p:
Or Everton! We scored loads in the final ¼ last year!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
I didn't see that :p:
Smacks of Wenger to me. :p:

But it might be urgent. What if i cause an accident or something?
Go to bed 'til sunrise, then have somebody with you.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
I'm sure Chelsea will walk the league regardless! :cool:
Would normally agree but never say never. Plus I'll end up being called arrogant by the 1000 of Liverpool fans here (since Man Utd and Arsenal fans can't complain, unless they did so with their respective managers too).
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Would normally agree but never say never. Plus I'll end up being called arrogant by the 1000 of Liverpool fans here (since Man Utd and Arsenal fans can't complain, unless they did so with their respective managers too).
Doubt it, I've been telling you all along that noone else has a chance. :rolleyes:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
If you can afford to be arrogant with you team, do so, they'll hate you for it and you'll love it!
I believe your team is good enough for you to tell us right now they will win the league this year.. Agree? :cool:
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
YESSSSSSSSSS NEWCASTLE LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

and we beat Udinese, good show!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
YESSSSSSSSSS NEWCASTLE LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

and we beat Udinese, good show!
My sentiments exactly mate! :cool:
Got your ticket for next week yet? :p:
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
My sentiments exactly mate! :cool:
Got your ticket for next week yet? :p:
dunno if i can go its my grand dads birthday on tuesday, plus everyone non kopite has gone on holiday, so i'd have to go with a kopite or my dad who's a manc. Will try and get tickets though!
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well...i got back from the woking v southampton game and no guesses to who won :mad: woking lost 4-0 and one was a dodgy penalty. Also woking should have had a penalty but wasnt given.
The only good player for woking made excellent runs and crosses, kinda duff like at times but the rest of the team werent lively enough until midway of the second half.

All southampton fans here can be proud that they have a few good youth/reserve players esp. this quick right winger
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Great to see Newcastle "Massive club" United knocked out of Europe
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Figo's going to Inter. I'd like to take this opportunity to say that he's s*** and well past it anyway, and we're better off without him.
Only joking. I would have liked to see him make his "dream move" and come to us, he's been a bit off form the last season or two, by his own standards at least, but that still makes him a pretty decent player.
Ho hum...
Gexko
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
well...i got back from the woking v southampton game and no guesses to who won :mad: woking lost 4-0 and one was a dodgy penalty. Also woking should have had a penalty but wasnt given.
The only good player for woking made excellent runs and crosses, kinda duff like at times but the rest of the team werent lively enough until midway of the second half.

All southampton fans here can be proud that they have a few good youth/reserve players esp. this quick right winger
And Dexter Blackstock the striker! Stolen from Oxford last season and Sean Rudd centre back also knicked from OUFC....
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Gexko)
And Dexter Blackstock the striker! Stolen from Oxford last season and Sean Rudd centre back also knicked from OUFC....
yeah i think Blackstock took the penalty - they were getting boos at the sitted stand
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Great to see Newcastle "Massive club" United knocked out of Europe
uefa will be kicking themselves that celtic (massive club with one of the biggest fanbases in the world) are not going to be competeng in europe this year......better put them pay rises off til next year hey uefa directors and associates
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'd laugh if all 5 English teams made it to the group stages. Be nice to give UEFA a headache.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...on/4744383.stm
Everton have opened talks with Manchester United about a £3.5m move for versatile star Phil Neville, according to reports.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
:rofl:

That's too good to be true!?
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
:rofl:

That's too good to be true!?
What about this?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ol/4744731.stm
I want him back
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
What about this?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ol/4744731.stm
I want him back
Only if it's bye-bye time for Baros or Morientes. He did **** us over last summer, but he's Mickey Owen, and he's still a class act.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (160)
19.37%
Labour (420)
50.85%
Liberal Democrats (111)
13.44%
Green Party (46)
5.57%
Brexit Party (12)
1.45%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.48%
SNP (14)
1.69%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.73%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)