Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
http://www.tv-ark.org.uk/sport/sport...pionsleague.rm

omg !!! we gotta beat villareal!!
F*ckin hell, that brought a tear to my eye!
It means THAT much,

COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS!
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
I was quite scared by 'Pools performance on Tuesday... they didnt show anything until stevie came on
Yes, it was fairly dire, but we had no spark players on the pitch. Hamann and Sissoko make a pretty flat pairing, Garcia really isn't a RW, and Zenden was either ignored or couldn't quite cut it. Morientes + Crouch were never going to set the world on fire, especially with most of their decent supply coming from Finnan!Bascially, we had no inspiration or spark until Cisse and Gerrard came on. It shows how dependant we are on Cisse, Gerrard and Alonso really, and, dare I say it, Baros - who always seems to make something out of nothing.
bean69
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Yes, it was fairly dire, but we had no spark players on the pitch. Hamann and Sissoko make a pretty flat pairing, Garcia really isn't a RW, and Zenden was either ignored or couldn't quite cut it. Morientes + Crouch were never going to set the world on fire, especially with most of their decent supply coming from Finnan!Bascially, we had no inspiration or spark until Cisse and Gerrard came on. It shows how dependant we are on Cisse, Gerrard and Alonso really, and, dare I say it, Baros - who always seems to make something out of nothing.
I think Liverpool are wrong to sell Baros, he is better than Morientes in my opinion but ah well il be quite glad to see him down the Villa if he ever signs!
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bean69)
I think Liverpool are wrong to sell Baros, he is better than Morientes in my opinion but ah well il be quite glad to see him down the Villa if he ever signs!
I hope we don't either, but it's u to Rafa and the board at the end of the day. We may need the transfer cash (hence the money up front) to sort out our problems on the right/at the back. I'd be sad to see him leave, tbh, especially to another Premiership side.

On other news: Essien's on strike. What a ****** - he'll fit in well at Chelsea. Ged should put his foot down (hopefully on Kenyon's neck) and command the biggest fee possible, or leaves the disgrace to rot.
bean69
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hope we don't either, but it's u to Rafa and the board at the end of the day. We may need the transfer cash (hence the money up front) to sort out our problems on the right/at the back. I'd be sad to see him leave, tbh, especially to another Premiership side.

On other news: Essien's on strike. What a ****** - he'll fit in well at Chelsea. Ged should put his foot down (hopefully on Kenyon's neck) and command the biggest fee possible, or leaves the disgrace to rot.
Maybe he won't fit in at Chelsea, Mourinho surely wouldnt want someone with a bigger ego than him there hehe. Essien is unbelievable, I personally blame that arse Peter Kenyon, he represents everything that is wrong about the transfer market.
SideView
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Essien's on strike. What a ****** - he'll fit in well at Chelsea

:rofl:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Apparently Essien won't even play for Real Madrid over Chelsea. :top:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hehe, me in the Everton changing room this morning! :cool:
Attached files
non-centrally acting
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know it's yesterday's news, but I can't believe that United have sold Phil Neville. I don't care which team he's gone to, but he was a utility player and was useful :eek: :eek:

I'll always remember his goal against rangers in the Champions League :bawling:
bean69
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
I know it's yesterday's news, but I can't believe that United have sold Phil Neville. I don't care which team he's gone to, but he was a utility player and was useful :eek: :eek:

I'll always remember his goal against rangers in the Champions League :bawling:
In all fairness i think you got a good price for him and Mun Utd have better players aswell, he probably wasnt content at being a fringe player.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Ah well, Everton's loss, your gain. One man's rubbish is another man's treasure? :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Hehe, me in the Everton changing room this morning! :cool:
Cool. :cool:
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bean69)
In all fairness i think you got a good price for him and Mun Utd have better players aswell, he probably wasnt content at being a fringe player.
I think he was a player that you could depend on to put a good performance in. I think he should have got more first team football, because IMO he is definetly better than fortune.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ah well, Everton's loss, your gain. One man's rubbish is another man's treasure? :rolleyes:
I think he would have fit perfectly in the Liverpool squad But I'm shocked that he went to Everton- probably becasue they're in europe.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
I think he would have fit perfectly in the Liverpool squad But I'm shocked that he went to Everton- probably becasue they're in europe.
Aye. Now Diao's gone, we could have done with a new water carrier. :frown:
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aye. Now Diao's gone, we could have done with a new water carrier. :frown:
I think he would have been perfect to hold Gerards hand and guide him to the right decision! But he can be a water carrier aswell
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think he was a player that you could depend on to put a good performance in. I think he should have got more first team football, because IMO he is definetly better than fortune.
I agree.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (160)
19.37%
Labour (420)
50.85%
Liberal Democrats (111)
13.44%
Green Party (46)
5.57%
Brexit Party (12)
1.45%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.48%
SNP (14)
1.69%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.73%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)