What did I say about Reyes?? Diver! :frown:

he trains on the high board most of the time
Reply 24461
Dangerous free kick....phew!
What was the yellow card for?? C'mon ref!!! :frown:
Reply 24463
Lampard is tired....bring him off
HTale
Chelsea of course! But Arsenal are looking dangerous. That chance that Crespo had....this is where we need a partner for him!

welcome to the blue side HT
HTale
Lampard is tired....bring him off

Replace him with who? Jose will leave Lampars on. Only 6 mins to go.

C'MON CHELSKI!!
Reply 24466
fernando
welcome to the blue side HT

:biggrin: Ive been a supporter since a toddler. I remember my first game...home tie against Barnsley in the premiership.
HTale
:biggrin: Ive been a supporter since a toddler. I remember my first game...home tie against Barnsley in the premiership.

Well you are amongst fellow Blue supporters here and there is a fair few of us. Check out the Predictions forum too. See linky in my sig. the mystic meg one. :wink:
HTale

watched or was there?

same here but i cant remember much, first game i went to was against wimbledon

anyway we need more chelsea supporters to counter the number of liverpool supporters
Reply 24469
Hahaha, why is Crespo going to the corner flag?! Its only the Community Shield....

Ooooh, another free kick!!! This is dangerous
Reply 24470
fernando
watched or was there?

same here but i cant remember much, first game i went to was against wimbledon

anyway we need more chelsea supporters to counter the number of liverpool supporters

I was there! :biggrin:
LOL at Make!!! He is funny. JCole keeps the peace. :biggrin:
ChelseaBabe
Well you are amongst fellow Blue supporters here and there is a fair few of us. Check out the Predictions forum too. See linky in my sig. the mystic meg one. :wink:

and visit the TSR supporters thread to see who supports who

also i think ChelseaBabe (aka Cindy) put your name down as a chelsea supporter just now
fernando
and visit the TSR supporters thread to see who supports who

also i think ChelseaBabe (aka Cindy) put your name down as a chelsea supporter just now

I did indeed. :wink:

3 mins to go.
not long now

in stoppage time
I am shocked he is subbing Lamps for Geremi!!!
ChelseaBabe
I am shocked he is subbing Lamps for Geremi!!!

what is Mourinho thinking? i have visions of Cech narrowly stopping him getting an own goal
winners of the community shield - CHELSEA
Reply 24478
U take the community sheild ... we'll take the leauge title :tongue:
The End!!! 'Tis over. The Chelsea win!!!!! *dances* Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:elefant: :party: :elefant:

Latest