The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
damn i'm too busy thinking of our champions league game on tuesday to remember the premiership is on saturday
Win over Villarreal followed by a win over Man Ure with 2 James Beattie hattricks in the bargain, wahay!
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Win over Villarreal followed by a win over Man Ure with 2 James Beattie hattricks in the bargain, wahay!
can't wait for Beattie to show us what he's made of (not flab for anyone who wants to object) these big occasions suit players like Beattie. Kroldrup will be immense on the night, no more of this "kroldrup who?" from dirty kopites. While I won't be singing the gary neville fornicating his mother chants, go phil neville !
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
The first goal was due to Senderos being unable to compete physically with Drogba, a mean task i know, but one i believe Sol would have been able to cope with.
Going on the 0-0 draw with Chelsea last year Senderos can easily compete with Drogba physically. The man is a beast. Apart from hitting the bar early on the only thing I remember about the game is how Senderos bossed Drogba around. He won everything in the air when he was in direct competition with Drogba and won atleast his share of 50-50 challenges. As I said earlier I couldnt watch the first half today but in the 2nd half there wasnt one instance when Drogba got the better of Senderos.

As much as I like Toure I think Senderos and Campbell is our best partnership. I would personally put Kolo right back.
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
can't wait for Beattie to show us what he's made of (not flab for anyone who wants to object) these big occasions suit players like Beattie. Kroldrup will be immense on the night, no more of this "kroldrup who?" from dirty kopites. While I won't be singing the gary neville fornicating his mother chants, go phil neville !
hehe first game of your season
its neville vs. neville with neville neville and mrs. neville watching
thegame26
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If anyone wanst to join..................

http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/index.jsp

Created a mini league called 'TSR LEAGUE'
Just search for it and join.......
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sven's just been on SSN saying who he tips for the title. Do you want to know who he mentioned? Chelsea - obviously. Man Utd - of course. Arsenal - taken as a given, really. And Middlesbrough - damn right *****. Sven knows the score.
james101
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Real Madrid have confirmed Man Utd interest in signing Michael Owen. Nothing new i suppose but atleast we know that they are serious.
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
Sven's just been on SSN saying who he tips for the title. Do you want to know who he mentioned? Chelsea - obviously. Man Utd - of course. Arsenal - taken as a given, really. And Middlesbrough - damn right *****. Sven knows the score.
Oh dear! We now know the extent to which Sven listens to Steve Mclaren, and the omens for the the next World Cup aren't good
(only joking, i actually think Mclaren's a really decent manager, i'm just bitter that there was no mention of Liverpool!)
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Oh dear! We now know the extent to which Sven listens to Steve Mclaren, and the omens for the the next World Cup aren't good
(only joking, i actually think Mclaren's a really decent manager, i'm just bitter that there was no mention of Liverpool!)
We're rank outsiders. Will make it all the more sweeter when we surpass expectations!
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by james101)
Real Madrid have confirmed Man Utd interest in signing Michael Owen. Nothing new i suppose but atleast we know that they are serious.
But now Man U say that they've made no approach of any kind.
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by onaed)
If anyone wanst to join..................

http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/index.jsp

Created a mini league called 'TSR LEAGUE'
Just search for it and join.......
thanks but we made one on the premier leagues own webby
go to the TSR fantasy football thread and sign up there
josh1988uk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
For all those who are interested Rio has signed a new 4 year deal. Just been announced on Sky Sports News
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by josh1988uk)
For all those who are interested Rio has signed a new 4 year deal. Just been announced on Sky Sports News
Maybe that'll shut up all the Man Ure kn*bjockey fans who said he was gonna leave/was holding the club to ransom
streetfighter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
thanks but we made one on the premier leagues own webby
go to the TSR fantasy football thread and sign up there
that is on the premier leagues web site :p:

but that is a prediction league where you have to predict the score of each game, plus if you enter that and the fantasy football league you get entered into the "King of Leagues" for the chance to win a £150 gift voucher to spend in the online shop of the Barclays Premiership team of your choice! ....
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Tim Cahill signs a new five-year deal at Everton.
That's a big f*ck you to everybody saying he was off, that he was too good for us, that he wanted to leave etc.. :cool:
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by streetfighter)
that is on the premier leagues web site :p:

but that is a prediction league where you have to predict the score of each game, plus if you enter that and the fantasy football league you get entered into the "King of Leagues" for the chance to win a £150 gift voucher to spend in the online shop of the Barclays Premiership team of your choice! ....
i didnt notice i thought it was a different manager style game
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
dudek's believed to be injured after falling awkwardly on his elbow during training
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...=football_home
Ronaldinho_88
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by josh1988uk)
He is still dirty....
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
dudek's believed to be injured after falling awkwardly on his elbow during training
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...=football_home
Yup, 3 months apparently. Not worrying overly, we've still got Pepe and Scotty, and he was supposedly on his way out anyway.
josh1988uk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That aint a problem for the scouse really. Like people have said they have good keepers and he wasnt going to be number 1
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (168)
19.24%
Labour (445)
50.97%
Liberal Democrats (117)
13.4%
Green Party (49)
5.61%
Brexit Party (13)
1.49%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.46%
SNP (15)
1.72%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.46%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.69%
SDLP (1)
0.11%
Ulster Unionist (4)