The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
About once on every page you post on, on any thread, for i don't know how long :bawling:
:cool: Just the way it should be too!
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Now Lyon's club president is saying Essien is staying. Good
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Slightly harsh attacking Everton supporters for no reason. When did I ever say that Liverpool fans were merely a bunch of flag waving, scarf donning, phoney Reebok wearing Carlsberg drinking f*cking wan*ers, eh? :eek: :cool:
+ norwegians!
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
+ norwegians!
Norwegians?
You should include the Faeroe Isles and various Far Eastern countries and lots of other places too
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Norwegians?
You should include the Faeroe Isles and various Far Eastern countries and lots of other places too
Disgraceful, and to be bragging about it, sickening.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Disgraceful, and to be bragging about it, sickening.
Bragging? Where? Listing. There
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
arghhh i won't be able to sleep tonight ! i ripped my club off today, got the new shirt somewhere else £10 cheaper and we're gonna piss on the yellow submarine tomorrow !
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
arghhh i won't be able to sleep tonight ! i ripped my club off today, got the new shirt somewhere else £10 cheaper and we're gonna piss on the yellow submarine tomorrow !
We're all pissing on the Yellow Submarine.. haha, oh no..
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by josh1988uk)
I agree with the previous comment although liverpool now have 3 good keepers and another out on loan how can you sell the man who won the european cup?
Becuase he also nearly cost us 2/3 goals in that final and had another un-convincing season between the sticks. He's had his time in the sun, he's not good enough and ideally needs to be on his way before he ffuks up again so he leaves on a high.

If you read his comments you'll find he's incredibly happen to be staying at the club he 'loves' for the next five years
Have you heard the stumbling block was an extra £5k per week (to push it upto £30k) which he wanted because that's the wage Parker was offered. Apparently.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Have you heard the stumbling block was an extra £5k per week (to push it upto £30k) which he wanted because that's the wage Parker was offered. Apparently.
Don't believe rumours myself.
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Don't believe rumours myself.
Nor do I but it does make sense as Cahill and Parker apparently have the same agent and the word when Cahill rejected the first offer was that he wanted £30k whereas Everton offered about £23k p.w. Makes no difference now like but proves what ******s footballers can be.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Nor do I but it does make sense as Cahill and Parker apparently have the same agent and the word when Cahill rejected the first offer was that he wanted £30k whereas Everton offered about £23k p.w. Makes no difference now like but proves what ******s footballers can be.
I believe Cahills representatives were holding out until he was offered parity with the other 'big' players at the club, a la Beattie, Arteta etc.
durhamlad1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ow was it phil or gary neville who had a run in with everton fans a couple of seasons back?? just remember one of man utd's brothers sharing handbags with the crowd during a match at goodison, just think it's ironic he should join the team he show'd genuine dislike for. i might be completely mistaken like.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by durhamlad1)
ow was it phil or gary neville who had a run in with everton fans a couple of seasons back?? just remember one of man utd's brothers sharing handbags with the crowd during a match at goodison, just think it's ironic he should join the team he show'd genuine dislike for. i might be completely mistaken like.
I think it was Gary. Kicked the ball at them or something, but wasn't that this season?
durhamlad1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
your probably right.
durhamlad1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
good match, nonetheless, man utd fans ' get to work you lazy [email protected]' and 'once a blue always a red'
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think it was Gary. Kicked the ball at them or something, but wasn't that this season?
Was Gary, aye, the horrible sc*mbag.
JoeFen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldinho_88)
Why should they sell Dudek?
Because he is a liability to us.

The injury he picked up today is only annoying becauase I'm sure Rafa was hoping to pick up a couple of million from his transfer to put towards a much needed centre back.

I can see him going on a free pretty soon.

I think Reina is ready however, proven La Liga keeper counts for quite a lot.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
David Moyes has revealed he feels like a child on Christmas Eve ahead of Everton's first excursion into European competition for a decade..

(Original post by David Moyes)
"It is like Christmas Eve and you know what that feels like. I am excited and I can't wait for the game to come.

"We want to get into the game because it is something we worked so hard for last year. You hear so many teams this year talking about wanting to qualify for Europe. Well Everton have done that, not only by finishing fifth or sixth but by finishing fourth.

"Today makes us realise what a great achievement that was. It was the players who earned this with their performances on the pitch last season. It is the players who have taken us here."
Come on you blues!
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes its a disgrace that the FA didn't get involved, Man Utd etc are always shielded from any blame or responsibility
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (6)
66.67%
No (2)
22.22%
I'm not old enough (1)
11.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed